Reaction.:Class intros

Cinema Guy.: Okay everyone! Break is over so we must move on!

Japan(ANHS).:
Ayanokouji pov.:

After arriving to the ceremony I looked around. Searching for people and maybe thoose two.

I 1st saw class 1A. There was Lolisu, as she should be. Next to her was a green haired human, who was trying to hold a bald haired student's hand. Let's pretend I didn't saw that. Other than these people all of them were paying attension

Arisu.: Ayanokouji-kun could you repeat yourself?

Ayanokouji.: That's the alternative me. I would never call you that Arisu.

Katsuragi.: I'm homophobic from now on.

Yahiko.: But Da- I mean Katsuragi why?

Katsuragi.: *gives Yahiko silent treatment*

Moving on we have class 1B, a.k.a. my class. Most people paid attention but there were a few, who did not. I immidiatly set my eyes on a strawberry haired person. She had this friendly aura, which could be seen from miles.

Amikura.: Ichinose-chan! Your crush is talking about you!

Now I'm looking at class 1C. Most of them don't give two sh*ts about this and only a few are listening. Among them stood out a silver haired girl, a magenta haired boy and his bodyguard bc by the looks of it he is.

Shiina.: Book body noticed me!

Ryueen.: Albert isn't my bodyguard!

Suzune.: Than why is he always with you?

Ayanokouji.: I'm sorry BRO. In the name of my alternative self, I'm sorry.

Albert.: Forgiven BRO!

Lastly Class 1D-egenerated. Almost nobody paid attension. The only person that stood out was that black haired b*tch and that two faced somebody. They were the only ones paying attension.

Defectives.: What the hell did you call us all?

Horikita and Kushida.: *angry noises*

Suddenly my eyes landed on Anos's. He and his wife Kurumi were looking at me, probably watching my moves and reading things like my mind, which they shouldn't!

Ike.: Mind reading isn't a human ability.

Ryueen.: No shit sherlock!

Anos.: What do mean reading things I shouldn't? Do I look like the FBI to you?

C.G.: You were saying?

Everyone.: What the heck! He can do that?

Atsuomi.: (Not even my masterpiece can do that! This person cannot be a human!)

Okay not gonna questsion that. Let's just sit down and listen to Papayanagi's speeches.

*after it's over*

Well it's boring as h*ll that's for sure.

Students.: Agreed!

Teachers.: We have to admit that it is, infact boring.

Look at that! Thoose Class D students slept through most of it.

Sae.: I'm starting to ask myself why we accepted you guys!

Shinohara.: Didn't you also mentioned that you were Class D too from back in your days?

Sae.: How did you- Chie!!!

Chie.: Not like it's a state secret or something.

Sae.: Agh!

Anyways going back to my toughts, it seems that people got into classes based on many things and that it defenatly wasn't random.