Reaction.: Sports Festival

Japan(AHNS).:
Ayanokouji's pov.:

Today is July 05. Monday. Our last class is Homeroom yet again. I wonder if what Ryueen said was true. Maybe they push special exam on us more cause of Anos. I mentioned this to the class and a small arguement broke out about what our next step should be.

Everyone that knows Ayanokouji.: (CAP he figured this out ages ago)

Ichinose suggested we train ourselves in study groups daily again.

Kanzaki said that they ask the PE teacher for his permission as way to get acces to the gym for a few hours daily.

Himeno.: WOW Kanzaki! Never thought you would have an idea that isn't spying on Ayanokouji.

Now some suggested we do both, but that quickly failed as it would leave us with even less free time. We had to choose one.

However as the class began Chabashira-sensei arrived inside with a paper in her hand. This usually means that a new announcement from the school just happened.

Chabashira.: Hello Everyone. The school announced something again.

Ichinose.: Is it a special exam?

Kanzaki.: If it is what is it focused on?

Chabashira.: Yes, it is a special exam. It will be focused on sport activities such as running, basketball, soccer/football and many other things. Even swimming.

Katsuragi.: Won't every GYM be filled with our garde then?

Arisu.: Stop asking questsions Johhny

Kanzaki.: Before you entered sensei we were discussing the possiblity of getting a few GYM hours daily. Can we talk to the PE teacher and get his permission?

Chabashira.: He is busy with his own class at the momment but he will be free after classes end. You know where to find him. Right?

Ichinose.: I know where he can usually be found.

Ryueen.: Is that how you have such great grades?

Ibuki.: Ryueen! That's body shaming?

Hiyori.: What did Ryueen-kun mean?

Chabashira.: Good. I will tell you guys all about the rules.

Chabashira.: There will be two big teams, each having two whole classes within them. However due to Anos we have 3 seperate classes in 3 seperate groups.

Professor.: Ofcourse. No need to thank ti MC.

Koenji.: What are you mumbling peasant?

Chabashira.: There will be round of things you all can complete at. Each and every round can only have one particapant from each class. There can be times where one person can go to more than just one or times when more than just one person will particapate.

Chabashira.: I will name All of the rounds of games.:

1.Running (800 meter)

Horikita.: Will Brother run against Ayanokouji here too?

Ichika.: (Stupid B*tch. Senpai was probably just walking fast.)

2.Sword fights (with wooden sticks and wooden armor to not get anyone dead.)

3.Swimming (250 meter)

4.Throwing (Small, Medium, Large balls)

Ike.: Well I have two big b-