43.

••••

••••

"Shakur? Forreal though— Sincere coming to Michigan with us for thanksgiving?" Naeem asked him, as he looked up from the front desk. "I just need to know, so I won't bring my boyfriend—"

"You wanna get fired?"

Shakur mugged him, Naeem still aggravated him. He still ain't fuck with him since Kennedy was in highschool and he had damn near drooled over Sincere that time at the ceremony they were at. Naeem still never failed to mention his little crush on Sincere especially since he was nineteen now— however since he was of age Shakur could fuçk him up without any charges being pressed against him.

Kennedy' always thought how the two bickered was funny— they acted like big brother and little brother always picking at eachother but would defend one another against whoever. Naeem was like an annoying son to him, the reason he was working for him was because he was a paid intern for his trade school and he figured the best mechanic to work under was Shakur, and Shakur of course said yes with no hesitation. He grew to love the kid over the years.

"I can't wait to see my man, you have a nice day." Naeem ducked when Shakur threw a cup of pencils his way.

The door chimed and Shakur thought it was his assistant manager that he'd been training up instead though it was just Mike and Josiah, "Papa!" Josiah yelled and ran into his legs— dropping his sippy cup along the way. Shakur laughed when he hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek, "miss you,"

"I missed you too papa man," he returned the kisses and then looked to Mike, "he ate and everything already?"

Mike nodded, "he was sleep in the car so he might want a nap, see you later JoJo. Be good,"

"Bye pop!" He got down and went to hug his legs, Mike smiled and ruffled his hair.

Since Joshua had moved away to LA— Shakur and Mike had took turns on the days Kenendy had to be on campus and watched Josiah for her. They were the only two men she trusted with him and knew that he'd be in good hands, things were a bit awkward at first when the exchanges first started but Mike had eventually let the fight go, Shakur took longer to come around but he let the fact that Mike had came on to Sincere that time go too. They didn't want the toxic energy around Josiah because kids tended to pick up on things, they weren't the best of friends but they have gone out for a few drinks together before and they noticed that one another wasn't so bad after all. In fact they had a lot in common but neither would admit that.

Shakur smiled at the two and picked up Josiah's cup before he could get it and try and put it in his mouth, after a few minutes of talking to Mike Josiah finally let him leave and then stood and hugged Shakur's leg placing his thumb into his mouth as he looked around, Shakur let out a yawn and couldn't wait to get home and nap with his man, grandson, and Casaun.