Chapter 53

The Final Chapter

Chapter 53

~ Amarni P.O.V ~

~ The Next Day ~

" Thank You For Porsha babe i love her already." I kissed Chanel. I love the car and its the one i wanted aswell. The sleek crystal white and slender Porsche with the leather black seats. Chanel even got the driver seat customised with my name in fancy white writing. She's the best.

" Who's Porsha?" She whipped her head around as she asked.

" The car." I laughed.

" You've given it a name?" She questioned.

" Not it, her." I corrected.

" oh for f*ck sake." She rolled her eyes.

" Is that jealousy i sense?" I teased her making a tedious facial expression.

" Absolutely not. I just don't see why IT has a name." She emphasised.

" Sure sure." I continued teasing her and she hit me with a pillow.

" Anyways, get your stuff on i want to take my Queen and my Princess out on a drive." I said.

" To where?" Chanel asked me.

" Anywhere." I laughed.

She gave me a look that read 'really n*gga'

" Actually i want to go shopping for Lay-Lay." She changed her mind.

" alright."

I put on my black trench coat over my light blue denim shirt and then put on black airforces.

" I'll be in Porsha." I make myself laugh. Chan's screw was priceless. Loving the jealousy, i can banter her all the time about Porsha now.

I went in my car and started the engine, then plugged the Aux cord into my phone and put it on shuffle.

My tune Biggie Smalls - Big Poppa came on and i started rapping the lyrics whilst i waited, since i knew all of the words.

Chanel put Alaya in her car seat in the front passenger seat and gave her a teething ring to chew on because she's teething and her gums have been bugging her out. Then she sat at the back and strapped her seat belt on.

" Oooh its nice and cosy in here." She said as she brushed her hair and i agreed as i started the car.

" Where you going?" I asked her.

" Westfield's." She said.

I nodded then sped down the road, feeling cool as the warm breeze stroked past my face.

" There's Biola and Louis." Chanel called out.

I beeped the horn then stopped next to the pavement.

" Where you two going?" Chanel asked.

" we was gonna get the tube to Westfield's , I haven't shopped in a while." Biola told us.

" Might as well get in, since we're going there as well." I said.

" Really?" Louis asked.

" Yeah get in blud." I joked.

They both got in at the back and we started small talk as we continued the journey.

" Let me see you're ring B." Chanel said to Biola. I watched her show her the ring through the mirror, the ring was on point. Go deh Louis.