Chapter 2

Chapter 2

~ The Next Morning ~

~ Amarni P.O.V ~

" Amarni , wake up son, u'll be late for school."

"5 more minutes."

"No get up now, come on , I've got places to be !" My mum shouted.

"I'm tired mum, 5 more minutes and I'll be up." I am not a morning person Forreal.

" alright, 5 minutes and that's it. I mean it Amarni, I need to go to work and you better get up. Set your alarm or something."

" You're wasting my 5 minutes. You can go to work mum , I'll be fine." I don't mean to be rude in the mornings but I hate being woken up, I love my sleep man.

~ 3 hours Later ~

Ohhhhhh shit , I overslept. This stupid alarm didn't even ring.i looked at my phone, tapped the screen and realized that it was dead. Dutty phone- getting me in trouble. You could of just made the alarm come on then die. There's no point going to school now, I'm well late. Let me just call Jermaine to leave school and come over.

Me: yoo

Jermaine: what's good Marnz?

Me: I beg you leave school and chill with me, I woke up mad late there's no point going in.

Jermaine : ite , simple tings, I'll be there inna sec g.

Me: ite cool. * hangs up*

Jermaine is my G , I don't even remember how we became friends, but this is my nigga man.

He's half Jamaican and half Bajan , he's about 6'2 he's tall. I'm about 5'9

But that don't mean shit I'm still tall. He plays football and trust me he is a siiicckkkk player. Probably the best in the school.

" Ayy Why is your door open bro?" Jermaine said as he entered the house.

" erm My mum probably left it for me to lock when I left for school. Obviously that didn't happen." I replied

" Marnz , I have to tell you this. There's this buff lighty in our year she's new. I didn't speak to her cos lighty's ain't my type but when I say she is buff, she is BUFF. "

" what does she look like?"

" She has big curly hair, greenish hazel eyes, heart-shaped pinkish lips and she has a nice body."

" argh man , you shoulda got her pin and brought me in g."

" u'll see her tomorrow, relax."

I ain't a relationship kinda guy. That's because in the last relationship that I was in, the girl cheated on my with some next dude saying that we weren't in a real relationship. I'm not putting off relationships completely but it's gonna take the right girl.

" Ayy come we play gta V Marnz, I know you ain't clocked it yet."

" I didn't bang it out like everyone else, man likes to take his time you know."

~ A Few Minutes Later ~

" what happened to your girl Kim, Jermz?" I asked

" That girl is a top Jbag, she gives me head and I found out that she gave next man head. Is ' Dickhead' written on my forehead?" Jermaine said in anger.

" That's Deep. Welcome to the single life my nigga." I poured brandy into my cup and then in Jermaine's

" Cheers to the single life." Jermaine said

" I drink to that."

~ Felicia ( Amarni's mum )

~ an hour later~

What a relief. Work is done for today and I feel free. Time to go home, put my feet up and relax until Amarni comes back from school.

I opened the door to the flat and the house was messy ! There were clothes on the floor, cans , wrappers - it was too much. I know I cleaned up the house this morning, something ain't right.

" m-m-m mum what you doing home so early." Amarni stumbled

" Amarni what are you doing at home , ain't you meant to be in school ! " I shouted

" it got... Got canceled ."

" Amarni , come here."

" w-w why mum? Wah I do"

" you smell of alcohol, have you been drinking."

"No."

" Don't lie to me, look me in my eyes !"

" Oh hello ms.Anderson , what you doing here?" Jermaine stumbled

" you are both drunk! Amarni go to your room right now. You Jermaine, I'm phoning your mum to come pick you up."

" no please don't." He pleaded

I took out my phone and dialed his mum's number to come and pick him up. Them two together are just bad for each other.

__________________________

Thanks For Reading, Sorry if there's any errors

KingDeezy