Chapter 22

Chapter 22

~ Jermaine P.O.V ~

“ Scream my name bitch ! “ I pushed it in harder making her moan as she clutched the sheets into her hands.

“ mmm I cant.” She tried to speak but my big tings weren’t allowing her to communicate, I was beating that P up to the sound of music playing in the background, not even slow jams like them romantic niggas do, I ain’t with that, I put that bitch on shuffle. Aint nobody got time to be making some slow jam playlist. I wanted to beat this chick and done. Like Miguel said ‘ No bite marks no scratches or no ickies .” Just a quickie to start my day.

“ Go faster I can’t take it no more, daddy.” She moaned.

“ Call me DADDY JERMZ “ I insisted, I slowered the pace even more, to piss her off.

“ DADDY JERMZ ! DADDY JERMZ DADDY JERMZ ! Just stoooopppppp’errrr “ I looked into her eyes with a devilish glare, bit my lips and smiled , as I thrusted , faster and faster, her eyes were rolling back in agony as I felt her cum on me. I made her give me heads till I bust in her mouth. Then I kicked her out my house.

“ Ayy put your clothes on now.” I spoke out

“ okaaayyy babe.” She blew a kiss and stumbled to the otherside of the room to put on her clothes, I just laughed at the way she was walking, she was bare crooked. Raaah is that the damage I did.

She left the house and I deleted her off BB and went in the shower. She was only there to satisfy my needs, I don’t want her to catch feelings.

~ Felecia P.O.V ~

The baby was soooo adorable, she had jet black curly hair, her hair was a lot for a newborn it was so beautiful, she had cuteeee chubby cheeks , with a dimple on the left one which showed when she moved her mouth in certain positions. She had big deep dark brown eyes and long curly eyelashes. She had a cute button nose and small lips. She is a premature baby, but the doctor said that she is a healthy baby, which is shocking. God is Good. She weighed as much as a normal mature baby and was showing no signs of illness.

When I held her in my arms for the first time, I felt a magical sensation, I could not be upset, knowing that my sister just passed away, because she left this blessing here and when I looked at her face I saw Hailey.

“ What’s the gorgeous baby’s name miss.” One of the doctor’s asked

“ Heaven.. Heaven Eden Hailey Cox” Well, that’s the name Hailey wanted, I remembered, because she told me a while back, and it suits the baby well.

Now that Hailey is gone, I just realised that the children have nobody to care for them, I’m going to have to take them in, I cannot let them go into care and be in another family, who knows what could happen to them. Hailey would want me to look after them, and I love these kids to bits why not. They can live with , Richard , Amarni and I, Why not. Our house is big enough.

~ Amarni P.O.V ~

I wiped my face with warm water, to wash off all the pain and hurt. The warm sprinkles of the water tapped my skin lightly as it strolled down my puffy and worn- out face. My face felt all tight and stressed from all the crying that I did earlier, but washing my face now refreshed me and I felt a little better. I dried my face with a towel made everyone fry up : Bacon , Beef Burgers, Chicken Drumsticks, scrambled egg, turkey radish and toast, the smell was mouth-watering , I truly am pleased with my cooking to be honest , I dished it out and walked into the living room where everyone was watching a film.They all looked back as I stepped in. The smell of the food probably hit their noses.