Chapter 32

Chapter 32

~ Amarni P.O.V ~

The next six months are gonna be sooo long, can’t believe I’m gonna be away from Chan for soo long. Who knows what could happen while I’m away.I feel like I need to protect her 24/7, she’s precious to me and it’s a dangerous world outchea. With all this drama that Jermz’ has caused , is making me cautious and paranoid of what he will do next – I hope there’s not a next. If I leave, I would have no control on what happens, and that’s what pains me going on this journey. Imagine he does something to Chan… Naah he wouldn’t , he knows I’ll knock him out possibly kill him if he ever lays a finger on her.Sigh , let me calm down before I explode, and besides he told me that he doesn’t like ‘ lightys’ back inda day when we were cool, so I’m guessing that Chanel thankfully isn’t his type. But hol’ up Quianna is lightskinned, what the fuck? He probably doesn’t like that sket anyways, probably using her to beat. That’s the difference between me and him, he always uses girls like their objects to satisfy his daily needs and he doesn’t care about their feelings as long as hes okay with his own. Whereas, I’ve never been the one to treat a women like she has no value, I wouldn’t want my dad to treat my mum like that  - so I can never ever picture myself doing any sort of shit like that. Chanel is my life, my second heartbeat, my soulmate, my partner. Its gonna be hard to be without her.

I woke up to tray full of food , apple juice on the side and a restless Chanel standing above me like she had been watching me sleep. Weirdo. She cooked me : beef burgers, toast slice, chips and baked beans, mmm.

“ Thanks b.” I said before pecking her on the lips.

“ You’re welcome hunny.”

See this is what I love about her ; she cares about me as much as I care about her. It’s the little things that count. I analysed her standing above me as I ate, she gave me a weak smile as I locked eyes with her, still chewing my food. She looked tired, exhausted even and her usual funny morning face was even more drowsy. Her stance slouched abit and she kept staring in the distance.

“ Come on sit on the bed, you look tired babe.” I tapped a space on the bed next to me indicating for her to sit down.

“ Atleast, I’ve got the whole morning with you before I start college, then I get to take you out finally.” I continued.

“ Yeah, I love your company.” She replied not matching the smile that I gave her fully, but she still gave me a smile. She laid down on the space beside me and placed my fingers in her scalp, massaging it smoothly and twirling my fingers through her natural loose curls. I loved playing with her hair, for some reason it gave me comfort. I could do this for hours on end and feel at peace. I noticed Chan dozing off to sleep as continued exploring her head piece. I kissed her forehead and analysed her cute petite body as she lay there hugging the pillow and I could her light snores escaped as she breathed in heavy, her chest moving up and down in an unsynchronised rhythm , her eyebrows furrowed as she grabbed onto my arm.

“ Don’t Leave Me.” She pleaded with her eyes closed.

“ I Have to go Chan.” I whispered.

“ No – No – NO – NO, I’m gonna get hurt..*Pause* what am I gonna do?” I ignored her as I realised she was talking in her sleep.

I did my daily hygiene routine , creamed my skin with baby lotion and cocoa butter, put on some dove roll-on and sprayed my armpits with Lynx. After doing that, I put on my Army camouflaged trousers , my black jersey with the number ‘ 11’ on it my lucky number, put on my leather varisty jacket and Slipped on my timberlands. I sprayed myself with aftershave and kissed Chanel as I went to college.