Chapter 33

Chapter 33

~ Biola P.O.V ~

We all looked around , looking at each other’s eager facial expression as we waiting on Tyler’s reply. The way Layla just stood there in front of him as he stared deep in her eyes, it was a weird moment to witness, to be honest I think she should have told him in a private area, one – to – one. He jerked his head back as if he had been kept in a trance all that time and his mutual plain expression formed a genuine smile.

“ I dunno what to say, I’m so happy, my life just flashed before my eyes and guess what?” Tyler spoke , his tone was upbeat and lively , which instantly lightened the atmosphere.

“ What babe?” Layla asked

“ I saw you in my future.” He finished his sentence, he was so happy and content at this present moment. I felt relived, and it weren’t even me that had to break the news. Layla tip toed to reach Tyler’s lips and they kissed the most passionate kiss ever. Don’t get jealous Biola. Don’t get jealous of other peoples relationships .What’s wrong with me? I used to be fine. I was never insecure. I never used to care about things like this. Has reality finally hit me? Is my relationship not up to the standard of society or am I just being paranoid? Its funny how I sit at home in my room by myself and scroll down my tumblr dashboard and see those pictures of happy couples and wish my relationship was like this. I’m in deep love with Louis and all but, when I look around I realise that our relationship is not the same as everyone else’s.

“ Congrats Layla and Tyler.” Louis called out, his voice so husky yet so soft and relaxing.

“ Thank you.” They said in unison. Aww their so cute man.

“ Another round of bowling?” Amarni asked everyone.

“ NAAH , I’m not losing my crown to nobody, I’m not risking it.” Chanel protested standing up on her seat to make her point clear.

“ Aww you’re so short.” I said, it only just hit me that I’m not as short to Louis as those perfect couple pictures show. The girl is always short and the boy is always tall. Why am I not short like Chanel or Layla? Me and Louis are basically the same height. That’s not perfect.

“ I may be short , but I am the queen.” Chanel giggled. I jokingly rolled my eyes in reply.

“ Fine then lets go out to eat then, I’m starving.” Amarni continued.

“ Where we going?” I asked him

“ Erm.. probably TGI Fridays.”

We all hopped into Tyler’s car and he drove us to TGI Fridays in westend , but it was like a half an hour wait just to get a table, so we had to think of another alternative in order for us to eat. We all decided to go to Nandos which was around the corner and luckily they had a table for six available. We walked in side by side with our partners and  everyone had their eyes on us. It was full of people in here , but they all decided to stare. I didn’t really take much notice of it , because I was focused on what I was about to order. I haven’t been Nandos in ages. We sat on a long – rounded wooden table. The seating plan was that Amarni sat next to Chanel, beside her was Louis, then Me, Then Tyler and Layla. Louis pulled out my chair before I sat down.

“ Thanks babe, you’re such a gentlemen.” I smiled.

“ You’re Welcome.” He replied , then pulled out his chair slightly and buckled while trying to squeeze into the little space he made for himself. “my bad.” He commented whilst everyone laughed at him. I didn’t know if I was embarrassed or found it funny. By ourselves , his clumsiness was funny, but  I guess with everyone around I felt embarrassed.