Chapter 35

Chapter 35

~ Chanel P.O.V ~

I was in a dark place , darker than a room with no lights on, I was just standing there taking in the isolated air. I don't know where I am, nothing looks familiar. But I wasn't alone. There was more. More heavy breathing, heavier than mines.i couldn't see them but I could hear them. They were placed both near and far as I let my ears travel the sounds of their breaths. I froze. I didn't wanna move, I was too scared that I would touch whoevers there. With a loud BANG red eyes appearing directly infront of me , but further away. All I saw was these red eyes peering at me In the darkness. Where could I run? Where could I hide? With another BANG a group of white eyes appeared, surrounding the red eyes that was peering at me. The heavy breathing continued and the red eyes began to walk closer, closer, and closer until the figure touched my shoulder and pushed me into another room where it was light. Every piece of furniture was black. The bed black, the duvet black , the pillows black, the window frame black , the tv obviously black, the only thing that was black was the Magnolia walls that complimented that black furniture. As I was pushed thoroughly onto the bed, on my bed. I stared into the red eyes, who became Identified. I shuddered in fear and anger as the name ' Jermaine' popped into my head. He had a side ways grin placed on his face. I cringed at the sight of him.

" What do you want from me?" I asked him, I took all my courage to open my eyes and speak. His red eyes glowed and glared into my soul.

" What don't I want from you?" he spoke in the devious voice that I can't even explain as he caressed my thighs, he palm was so rough and unpleasing.

He grabbed my legs and pulled me towards him and I screamed out. At first it was just normal screams, but then I screamed Amarni's name for help.

" He's not gonna come for you." He ripped of my trousers and I knew what was coming, I closed my eyes and looked at the celing.

" GET THE FUCK OFF HER ! " I heard Amarni's voice cry out , as I was looking at the ceiling, I turned my attention to Jermaine's body that lay on the floor on his back, with his eyes closed.

" Come here baby, I'll protect you." He picked me up bridal style and I didn't care that my knickers were on show, my baby saved me and that's all that matters.

" Who do you think you are? Captain save a hoe?" The disgusting demon spoke and grabbed Amarni by the neck causing us to fall down. As we fell down the floor opened and we fell through the floor, DOOM.

I jumped as I woke up and wiped off the sweat from my body. This dream needs to stop appearing whilst I sleep. Its becoming a thing where I expect to dream it. I'm scared that I'd see Jermaine again,I really don't know what he's capable of doing at this rate. Well I do, but he could actually kill me with no remorse. When I first met him, I thought he was a funny guy, but now its like that person has completely gone.

I Ran to the bathroom to puke again, reminding me that I'm pregnant. Pregnant? It wouldn't be so scary if I didn't get raped. I planned on keeping that from Amarni because I knew that he would go psycho , but now its like I have to tell him and that's what I'm dreading. I'm such a stupid girl, who told me to go out by myself. I feel like an idiot and I've seriously fucked everything up now. I've put both mine, Amarni and now this baby's life at risk. I wish I could go back in time and change everything. I continued crying on my pillow, the tears were visible on the light blue pillow case. No wonder why I've been so emotional lately.

(8) I'm so fancy, you already know, I'm in the fast lane from L.A to Tokoyo.(8) my phone rang out loud and I answered it.

* Phone Convo*

" Hello , who's speaking." I asked.

" Hey Chan, it's Felecia, Come over I wanna spend some time with you." Amarni's mum said, she sounded so enthusiastic. I love Amarni's mum to bits we've gotten on well, I just haven't really spoke to Richard as often , if he's there I'll get to know him abit more.