Chapter 3

Chapter 3

~ The Next Day ~

~ Amarni P.O.V ~

Argh man, my head hurts, I shouldn't of drank with Jermz knowing that I had school today, but ohwell, who gives a fuck.

I Did my hygeine routine, got dressed ; I put on my Kings Arc Academy uniform , my all black air forces and added my LV belt to my swag. We ain't allowed to wear trainers , but the teachers can't make me do shit. If I don't want to do something, I won't do it . I' m that stubborn.

After getting ready, i plugged in my earphones, turned it up till full volume to block out the world and I walked out the door on my way to school until i go to the busstop where i waited for the bus.

" You Gonna Get On The Bus Or What?" A female voice spoke out but I could only see her lips moving because my music was too loud. For a second it looked like she was lip syncing my tunes and I tried to hold in my laugh.

" huh? What did you say?" I laughed after plugging out my earphones

" Are you gonna get on this bus? If not get out my way!" She said with sass

It is too damn early in the morning to be arguing, but this stuck up bitch needs to know her place. I waited till she got on the bus and I got on after her and I sat right behind her.

For the first 2 stops I just left it but then her rudeness kept playing in my head , over And over again.

" Ayy , what made you think you could talk bad?" I said as I tapped her.

" Please don't speak to me ."

" Chill fam, I didn't like the way you spoke to me, so I asked."

" I ain't got time for this, leave me alone you cunt."

" what's your name tho , you got a potty mouth." This girl decided to ignore me. Call me stupid or bitch made, but there was something about this girl's attitude that I liked. Her sass turned me on and she's like the only person that I have allowed to be rude to me. Normally, I would never back down. What the hell?

~ 10 minutes later ~

It was my stop to get off and the anonymous girl got off aswell. The bus stop was right near my school. She seemed like she was going there aswell but she had this big green coat on with fur and I couldn't see her uniform.

As I got closer , I saw Jermz waiting for me by the gates

" Yo" I dapped him

" yo... Ayy there's the buff new girl I was talking about. She's buff init?" Jermz said

" Who? her?" I said pointing at the girl that got on my bus.

" yeah."

" That girl has barrreeeee attitude you know, how can she tell me to get out her way. Who is she Queen Latifah?"

" calm down g, lets go to registration."

We went registration and everything was fine, my form is quite live , everybody busses jokes and Mr Davis is a cool tutor, he lets me get away with a lot .

After registration I went to my double period Drama lesson and look who showed up. Attitude gyal.

" Hello class , today we are working on our monologues , I want you to write about something personal and Share it with your partner to get to know each other better , Amarni because you wasn't here you have to work with Chanel, she's a new student, so be nice and friendly." The teacher instructed

Oh so Her name is Chanel, the bitch didn't wanna tell me her name, but guess what bitch I know it now. Gotcha hoe , ha do something.

"So your name is Chanel."

"Erm.. Yeah."

" Well, I'm Amarni."

" ok."

" can we just get this started?" I said

" alright , you do your monologue first." She replied

" My dad left when I was three, and until I was about ten I wouldn't go to sleep until my mom was in her room. Safe . Even then, I'd check downstairs every half an hour to make sure she was there most of the time. In the morning, I'd wake up around four-five to make sure nobody had left or could leave without me knowing. I am sick and tired of people coming into my life and leaving. I'm done." I took a deep

breathe and shivered after re-living the past and the broken memories.

" awww."

" your go Chanel."

" I don't have a monologue though." She replied

" Just speak from the heart."

" ok, here I go

Have I ever had a suicidal thought? Yeah, I do everyday! Everyday I sit on that corner. Begging for a change. And each day I think to myself, what if I just jumped into the road and laid there? All I would have to do is wait for a bus, or just something big! Then, the pain would be quick, my suffering would be over, and who would miss me? I have no friends or siblings, and I never see the rest of my family.

Why do I have those thoughts? Well, my parents died a month ago in a car crash that i only know a little about and now i live by myself , I'm only 15 and I have to do everything by myself . People dont know me and they verbally abuse me. Do you know what it does to you? When you're hated, picked on, spat on, just cause of the way you look? Why judge me on what i look like - you haven't lived my life to know how i feel and why i am the way i am. I keep a barrier over me because nobody needs to know the real me." She burst into tears after saying this and I did not know what to do, so I just hugged her and held her in my arms.