Bio: lab rats season 1

(Y/N): Your Name
(M/N): Middle Name
(L/N): Last Name
Age:15
(H/L): Hair Length
(H/C): Hair Colour
(E/C):Eye colour
Love interest:Bree Davenport
Family:(F/N): father's name (dead)
(M/N): mother's name (dead)
Brother: Jake (L/n)
Mother figure/guardian: Tasha Davenport
Best friend:Leo Dooley
Background:(Y/n) and her older brother Jake were implanted with bionic chips after they were born and from spent their childhoods in labs, cages and etc.Their parents who were scientists would perform harsh and brutal experiments on their own kids and abused them physically, emotionally, psychologically and etc. During the abuse (Y/n) would get scarred and started getting tattoos to hide the scars and Jake would do his best to protect his Lil sis but end up getting the sh*t beat outta him Their parents never loved them and only cared about harnessing their bionics.(Y/n)'s best friend Leo's mother Tasha who learned of the abuse the two were suffering would try to get (Y/n) and Jake out of their situation but their parents somehow always were able to get away with everything. One day (Y/n) and Jake were told by their mother and father that they were moving out of state but the two didn't want to.Once they ended up doing so,(Y/n) was so mad she was leaving her home and best friend. All the anger inside caused her bionics to glitch causing the car she and her family were in to shut down in the middle of an intersection and get hit by a truck. (Y/n) and Jake ended up in hospital and woke up with Tasha and Leo by their side and were informed that their parents didn't make it. Eventually Tasha would get married to tech billionaire Donald Davenport and from there their new lives begin.

(Y/n)'s bionic abilities:

Geo-leaping: Allows it's user to teleport themselves and others from pl to place by sending and controlling their molecules in the form of a signal to anywhere the user can think of.

Super speed:This ability allows the user to move at inhuman speeds that they become glowing blurs of vibrating motion and are unseen by the naked eye.They're also able to move at hundreds of miles an hour and create powerful winds , cyclones and tornadoes with enough speed.The user also has mental navigation that helps them understand where they're going , the ability can also be used for quick talking, typing and etc.

Super agility:The user can rapidly respond to change by adapting to its initial stable configuration.

Super reflexes: This allows the user to react quicker than the average person

Technokinesis/technopathy: The user can control and bend any piece of technology to their will.This involves accessing information and hacking through any tech with ease and more

Super- jumping:The user can jump at inhuman heights.

Lightning manipulation: Allows it's user to harness electricity in the air and form powerful lightning bolts strong enough to kill a normal human but knock out a bionic one.

Hidden abilities: Unknown???

Jake's bionic abilities :

Geo-leaping

Super strength: Able to lift heavy objects and other things the average person can't.

Super reflexes

Elemental manipulation:The user can control and manpulate any element such as fire,water,ice, lightning, earth and etc.

Hidden abilities: Unknown???

Other facts:(Y/n) and Jake are mixed and of mixed descent.Both are half white and black wit a bit of Spanish, Mexican, Haiwan, Chinese and Native American blood along with Indian and Fillipino roots.