Bionic birthday fail

A/n:, I'm gonna summaries till we get to the whole planning of Leo's birthday and so on.

After Bree and Y/n's picnic date, Y/n was able to move on and embrace her role as a bionic hero.

The lab rats were training in a virtual simulation of a deserted area fighting rebels. After that,Leo came in wanting to use to training simulator but Davenport wouldn't allow it and Leo begged cause his birthday was coming up. Sometime later, Tasha came down to the lab and told everyone she was nominated for a news story she did and at some point criticised her husband Davenport for not celebrating Adam Bree and Chase's birthdays or Christmas.

Leo believes his mother is lying to set up a suprise party for his birthday but Adam Bree Chase Jake and Y/n realises she isn't and decide to make their own suprise party for Leo.

Y/n's current outfit and hairstyle

Jake's current outfit and hairstyle

Bree: What do we know about throwing suprise parties?!

Adam:Well,if it were me, I'd like to have a pinata at my party. Oh no, wait! A bouncy castle. No wait,a clown! I got it. Put the bouncy castle in the house and the pinata and the clown in the bouncy castle all at once. Something's gotta come out something.

Jake: What kind of bullshit is that?

Bree:How about we invite glitter head,the internet star who makes her songs in sign language. You might have heard her least CD- talk to the hand.

Jake leans to his sister.

Jake:(whispering) What In the hell made you fall for her?

Y/n:(whispering)Days like this make me wonder the same thing.

Chase:No way! Leo wouldn't want that garbage. He'd want something cool and awesome like the characters of his favourite sci-fi show sharkman and flipperboy!

Chase does some fish like movements and gestures to drag his point across.

Jake and Y/n: That ain't his fav-