Lemme show how gorgeous and beautiful you are to me(original chapter)

A/n: This is my first time writing this kind of stuff so please forgive me. Don't play the song above till told so.^

Throughout Y/n's life,out of all the pain,strife, suffering and much more,the one thing she's always had to deal with is body issues.

Like most girls her age,Y/n has dealt with body issues. This stemmed mainly from her abusive childhood and the abuse she suffered at the hands of her mother and father,the scars that she would cover up with tattoos,the times where she went dangerously skinny to the point of death cause of starvation forced by her parents.

Even though Y/n isn't affected as much by these issues as she used to, they still come and go but they ain't that serious as they were. But today was totally different story...

It was like any other day ,well not really. Y/n wasn't acting like her usual self. She was acting distant, didn't speak much, give little to any eye contact and... that's about it. She also wasn't doing good on missions and training.

Eventually it got everyone in the family worried. So Davenport called a family meeting to discuss Y/n and her mental state.

Jake's current outfit and hairstyle

A/n:Y/n is in her room but I'll do her outfit and hairstyle later

Donald: Okay so does everyone know why they're here?

Eddy:I don't and I hate you all.

Jake: Fuck off, digital spawn of Satan.

Adam: Can we make this quick? Leo and I got bowling to do and Jake too.

Tasha: This is about Y/n.

This causes Bree to shoot up from her seat at the mention of her girlfriend's name.

Bree: What about her?

Tasha: We've noticed that she's acting strange.

Donald:She isn't doing well in her missions, training and she's been acting being distant.

Jake:She going back into it again.

Bree: What?

Bree grabs Jake by his collar as she lifts him up slightly.

Bree: What is Y/n going back into?

Jake: She has body image issues.

When Bree heard this, she couldn't believe this. Y/n had never told about having body issues or feeling uncomfortable in her own skin.

Chase: How long has she had this problem?

Jake:As long as childhood,even Tasha and Leo know

Everyone else looks at Leo and Tasha who simply nod.

Jake: It's not as bad as it used to be but it doesn't seem to be the case.

Adam: What do we do?

Jake:I don't think it us that can solve this.