Speed trapped

A/n:At first, I didn't want to do this episode but realised if I didn't, I'd ruin lab rats' story so here we are and remember when I said I'd give Y/n braids. Today's the day I fulfill that promise. So here you go and hope you enjoy.

Y/n's current outfit and hairstyle

Jake's current outfit and hairstyle

Our bionic teens were super excited about a new yoghurt shop opening up

Chase: Tonight's the night the new yoghurt shop is opening up. They have 52 flavours and 4 of them are sugar free.

Jake:Bro, you are a pathetic excuse of a man.

Chase:Hey!

Jake:I said what I said.

Bree:I can't believe you're this excited about the new yoghurt shop. The last time you got this excited, you passed out when you saw Y/n using nail polish.

Adam:I heard about those yoghurt places and how they charge extra for toppings. Which is why I'm bringing my own.

Adam goes on to reveal a bunch of yoghurt toppings in his trenchcoat that he's wearing.

Y/n: Ain't that a bit too much?

Adam:Nah. But you don't want to know what's in my pants.

Adam slaps one of his pant pockets and he ends up hissing in pain.

Adam:Aaaaah! Owww,hot butterscotch.

Jake: You are a weird one, Adam.

Davenport proceeds to walk over to the bionic teens and Leo.

Donald: Sorry, you guys are coming straight home after school. So no Froyo, hanging out with the peeps,bros and homies.

Y/n:Peeps?

Bree:Bros?

Jake:Homies?

Donald:The point is that I'm keeping a tightet leash on you four.

Bree:Why?

Donald:Did you guys forget your buddy Marcus stumbled into the lab?He could have figured out our little secret.