The jet-wing

A/n: This song is a classic ^.

Y/n's current hairstyle and outfit:

Jake's current hairstyle and outfit:

A/n:the outfit fits the song ^.

The family were currently hanging out in the living room. Y/n was sitting on Bree's lap as they were watching something on the tablet with Chase while Davenport was busy fixing a device from the lab.

The device sparked causing Davenport to jump back a bit as he shocked a little before giving up.

Donald: Great. Everything in the lab is officially useless, and I don't even have any money to repair it.

Leo:I know my mom didn't marry you for your money, but I haven't been putting up with your antics for nothing.

Jake:I agree so pull your shit together, Davenport.

Jake goes on to take off his headphones.

Bree taps Y/n on her thigh, signalling for her to get up which she does as they along Chase walk over to Davenport.

Bree:Mr.Davenport, take your time with the lab. I don't mind staying up here. I mean,it won't make up for living in a basement for 16 years,but it's a start.

Jake:And they say my life is tragic.

Y/n: Jake, don't be a dick.

Jake:Fuck off,nigga.

Donald:We don't have time. Your capsules have regenerative capabilities. They're crucial to your bionic infrastructures.

Adam:Huh?

Chase: Let me help you. Capsule good!

Adam nods his head, understanding Chase's caveman voice.

Bree:But I haven't been in my capsule all week, and I feel fine.

Donald:Well, it's only a matter of time before your bionics go haywire.

Adam:Do you know when exactly, cause I have a haircut on Tuesday,and if I glitch in the chair,I'm just gonna end up lookin' like that trainwreck.