Sink or swim part 1&2

A/n:Both them parts gonna be in here so this gonna be long, get ready. Also note that since Adam, Bree, Chase, Jake and Y/n are on the run, Jake and Y/n's outfits and hairstyles will remain the same.

Y/n's current hairstyle and outfit:

A/n: like before, on the right.

Jake's current hairstyle and outfit :

Ever since Adam, Bree, Chase, Jake and Y/n went on the run,it hasn't been easy

The bionic teens eventually ended up on a cargo shi behind some crates and stepped out once nobody was around.

Bree:Well, after six hours,I can definitely say that there is no way on an anchor all ladylike.

Y/n: Add to the fact,I had to sit on your lap. Not that I don't love it but with it was now...oh my goodness. I thought I blew my back out.

Jake: Isn't Bree supposed to that?

Y/n smacks her brother up on his head.

Y/n: Shut up,a**hole.

Jake: Don't try and act all innocent. I've heard you two fuck before and I couldn't for a week after that.

Bree: Jake, that's gross.

Jake: Not my fault you two are loud as hell.

Chase:What are you guys even complaining? I had seagull living on my head.

Chase pulls out at some seagull feathers from his head.

Bree: Where are we going?

Chase:No idea. I can't pinpoint our location without our GPS locators.

Adam: I bet we're going to Acapulco. That's where all cruise ships go.

Chase: Adam, we're on a cargo freighter,not a cruise ship.

Jake:Plus not all cruise ships go to Acapulco, nigga.

Adam: Whatever it is, we're on vacation, okay? I'm trying to make the most out of it.