Leo's Jam

A/n: This song is the shit^.

After Bree and Y/n's kiss, things have changed. Y/n wouldn't speak to Bree or interact with her. Whenever they were in the same room, Y/n would get up and bail or stay silent. Why you ask? Cause Y/n believes that Bree hates her or doesn't feel the same way she does.

Y/n's current outfit and hairstyle

Jake's current outfit and hairstyle

The gang were currently at school in the main school hallway and Leo was busy "teaching" Adam and Chase how to get girls since the school dance is coming up

Leo: Guys, with the school dance coming up. I thought it was about you got educated in how to get the ladies.

Adam Oh , you know who can teach us?!

Leo: Me! Now watch and learn as I ask out the girl of my dreams: Danielle.

Y/n:(under her breath) He's screwed.

Jake:(laughing) This should be good.

Chase: Didn't Danielle use you as a footstool in math class?

Leo walks over to Danielle and begins to "work" his charm.

Leo:Hey, Danielle. Do you know how much a polar bear weighs?
Enough to break the ice,nice to meet you. I'm Leo Dooley.

Danielle: Didn't you send me 87 e-mails?

Leo:It was a slow day.

Danielle: Okay, well. See you later.

Danielle leave the area and Jake laughs at Leo's failed attempt.

Chase:So Leo... what do I write in my notebook other than "denied"

Adam: You can take my notes which are "She isn't going to the dance with Leo"

Jake:(laughing harder) Oh my gosh, this is so damn good.

Y/n however wasn't focused on the events that just happened cause it was like she was waiting for something.