exoskeleton vs grandma

A/n: Sorry if the order of the
episodes don't make sense but it makes a little sense for me.

Y/n's current outfit and hairstyle

Jake's current outfit and hairstyle

Tasha was on the phone talking to her mother while everyone else was minding their own business

Tasha was on the phone talking to her mother while everyone else was minding their own business. Bree and Y/n were playing catch with Chase and Adam was benchpressing Leo with Jake coaching him

Leo:Come on, Adam, pick up the pace.

Jake: He's right. Pump it to the max, Adam!

Tasha:(on the phone) But not today,why? Cause Donald's sick, I see him puking in my purse, bye.

Tasha immediately hangs up the phone. Davenport walks over to her.

Donald: You know we'll end up having here at some point.

Tasha: You don't understand,my mother doesn't have "visits". She has inspections, if she finds one thing out of the ordinary she uses that as an excuse to move in.

Donald: Don't worry, when Rose gets here, I'll treat with all the love in the-

Jake: Grandma Rose just pulled up on the driveway.

This causes Tasha and Davenport to start panic as Tasha orders Adam, Bree and Chase to hide and proceed to do as told as Rose opens the door and walks in.

Rose: Good, it's open

Tasha:Mom, how'd you get past Donald's titanium security fence?

Rose:Well run through it hard enough and you'll get through.

Rose turns her attention towards Jake Leo and Y/n and squeals in happiness.

Rose:My grandbabies, come give grandma a hug.

Rose proceeds to hug all three of them agressively and let's them go.

Now let me explain the nature of Jake and Y/n's relationship with Rose. Due to the fact Jake and Y/n's were not only childhood friends with Leo but also family friends as well,they met up with Rose and when Rose learned of the abuse they were suffering and the fact that biological grandparents died before either of their births,she told them to call her grandma.

Anyways back to reality, Rose was checking out the place when she caught Adam Bree and Chase and demanded to know who they were. Luckily Tasha lied and said that the the three were personal staff.

A/n: I might make a regular show x reader fanfic where the reader will also be mixed cause why not and we'll add an oc who's G!P. Please comment at the end.

Tasha goes on to explain that Adam is the "chef" Chase is Leo's nanny or "Manny" and Bree is a personal trainer and Y/n reveals that she and Bree are dating and Rose goes on to threatning Bree and tells her she'll end up dead if Y/n is ever sad and she's the root cause.

Sometime later, everyone is hanging about in the living room.

Rose: There's too many high tech gizmos around here. Back in my day,all you had was your family and you were miserable and you lived with it.

Jake:Amen to that, grandma Rose.

Rose: Also what's the master chef doing Anyways?

Rose points out Adam who is making spaghetti and doing poorly.

Anyways Bree gets Rose to do some exercise and all that.

Bree: You're welcome to join,my Lil tsunami.

Y/n:Nah, I'm good.

Eventually Davenport comes upstairs after Rose calls out for him. Rose at this rate was already starting to get supcious but things take a turn for the worst when Davenport's invention, the exoskeleton suit goes rouge.

A/n: sorry but this episode don't it for me so I'm summarising to the end. Please understand and forgive me.

So the exoskeleton suit goes rogue and Y/n gets up close and and uses her technokinesis to try and take it down but dodges when the thing tries to grab her but grabs Leo and Rose kicks the exoskeleton by the crotch area saving Leo and allowing Chase to use his bionics to beat the suit.  But they did it infront of Rose and in the end, Tasha revealed that Adam Bree and Chase aren't house staff and Davenport claims they're his deceased brother's children. Rose goes along with it and they all have a pretty chill day after that.

A/n: Again sorry if it's not perfect and please comment on the regular show x reader fanfic and if I should make it and I forgot to mention the reader will also be from a rich family and half demon cause again why not.

Good day/night ladies and gentlemen.