Anniversary date (original chapter)

A/n: Hope you enjoy and this was inspired by Rosebury 2000. Also be warned for smut scenes coming up. Another thing, don't play the song above till told to^.

It's been about a year or so that Y/n met and fell in love with the Bree Davenport. And today was a special day cause it was their one year anniversary of their relationship.

Y/n's current outfit and hairstyle

A/n: Don't worry, Y/n will go back to her braids later

The girls were getting ready to celebrate their anniversary at a nice fancy restaurant.

Bree: You look cute,Lil tsunami.

Y/n proceeds to laugh playfully at Bree's comment.

Y/n: Thanks,now let's get going shall we?

Bree:Of course,my darling.

Bree and Y/n drive to the restaurant through Uber and once they arrive, Bree and Y/n walk up to the receptionist who seemed to be about their age.

Bree: Hello.

Waitress: Hello,welcome to Wildheart restaurant.

A/n:I know the name sucks but the name came from Miguel's third album.

Bree: We're here for our reservations.

Waitress:Well, what name is it under?

Bree: Davenport.

The waitress looks through the reservations.

Waitress: Here you are and it seems like you're about an hour late.

The waitress then looks over to Y/n's figure and how it's being held in a skin tight dress as she subtly licks her lips.

Waitress:But I guess we can make an exception.

The waitress then leads Bree and Y/n to their table and once the two girls are seated and comfortable she hands them the menu's.

Waitress: What drinks can I get for you, girls?

Y/n looks through her menu before deciding what she wants.

Y/n: I'll have a strawberry lemonade.

The waitress turns to Bree with a disgusted look on her face.

Waitress:And you?

Bree fires back with a bone chilling glare.

Bree:Same thing my girlfriend's having.

With that, the waitress leaves but not before winking at Y/n.

Bree's face now screams "ready to kill" but Y/n manages to calm her girlfriend down.

Y/n: Babe,calm down. There's no need for you to get jealous.

Bree:(exhales deeply and calmly) I'm not jealous, baby.

Y/n:Mhm, sure you're not.😏

Bree: I'm not! I just think she shouldn't be flirting with you like that, it's unprofessional.

Eventually the waitress returns with Y/n and Bree's drinks.

Waitress:So here are your drinks, what would you like next?

Y/n: I'd like spaghetti and meatballs.

A/n:To me, spaghetti and meatballs is a classic date night dish. Y'all don't have to agree with me.

The waitress once again turns to Bree with a disgusted look.

Waitress:And you?

And that's when Bree...lost her shit. And by that,she got up from her seat and pointed at the waitress as she yelled...

Bree: I'd like for you to stop flirting with my wife!!!

Just like that,the manager walks into the room.

Manager: What the hell is going on here?

Bree: Well,ms what's her name here was flirting with my wife and being unprofessional.

Waitress:My name is Sarah.

Bree: Like I care.

Manager: Sarah, these two young ladies are trying to enjoy themselves and you're ruining it. Get your stuff and leave, you're fired

The waitress Sarah ends up doing as told and walks out as everyone claps for Bree.

Manager: Sorry about her, enjoy the rest of your night.

Bree:Thank you.

Bree goes back to sitting in her seat as Y/n stares at her.

Y/n: You are quite something, Bree Davenport.

Bree:And so are you. Sorry about what happened.

Y/n: It's alright.

Y/n didn't want to admit it but throughout the whole date, she's been horny. Like very horny. And Bree getting jealous made it even worse.

Y/n: Hey babe.

Bree:Yeah?

Y/n: Can we go home?

Bree:Why-

Bree immediately figures out Y/n's reasoning for wanting to go home,a smirk appears on her face.

Bree:(seductive like) You want me, don't you?

Y/n simply nods and with that Bree gets up from her seat and grabs Y/n's hand as she leads her outside.

From there they get an Uber back home. Once they arrive, Bree opens the door as she and Y/n are having a passionate kiss and take this to Y/n's bedroom.
By the time, they arrive in her bedroom, Bree places Y/n on the bed.

⚠️Smut warning ⚠️

Like I've said before if you don't like these kinds of scenes turn away now or skip.

You have been warned...

You may now play the song.

Bree proceeds to undress Y/n and Y/n does the same for Bree as the two girls now completely naked continue their passionate love making.

Y/n: Baby, please...

Bree: What,my Lil tsunami.

Y/n:F*ck me,I need you so bad!

Bree: Alright, princess.

Bree goes on to kiss Y/n on her neck and sucks on a sweet spot causing Y/n to moan softly so they don't wake anyone up. Bree continues all the way to Y/n's wet core and kisses it and all that before plunging her fingers into Y/n and pumps them in and out.

Bree: You're so beautiful when you're being F**ked.

Just as Y/n was about to reach her limit, Bree stops but then places her core on Y/n's as she grinds on her.

Bree:(moaning) Don't stop, Lil tsunami,I'm coming.

Y/n:(moaning)Me too.

And just like that, they proceed to release all over the bed. Bree goes on to cuddle up to Y/n.

Bree:I love you, baby. Happy anniversary.

Y/n: Happy anniversary,babe.

A/n: Hope you enjoyed,god bless you all and also I might have Y/n go back to regular hair but later on and also we're about to do another tattoo update next.