Death spiral SmackDown

A/n: Thought the song would fit the theme of today's story.

After the whole birthday thing smoothed over, Leo was at school with Adam and one of his friends, a boy named Gordo as they were preparing for a school competition called the death spiral SmackDown where teams of two fight on a spiralling and spinning platform. Who falls off the platform loses and the team remaining wins.

Leo and Gordo were gonna go as a team but Leo decides to ditch Gordo in favour of Adam's superhuman strength.

The next day, Leo was talking about his new team up with Adam.

Y/n's current outfit and hairstyle

Jake's current outfit and hairstyle

Leo: Guys, this is gonna be awesome

Leo: Guys, this is gonna be awesome. With Adam on my team, we'll be unstoppable. I hope you'll be there to see us win.

Jake:Nah,man. I got other plans.

Y/n: Like what?

Jake looks at his sister with nerve shivering glare.

Jake:Is it your concern?

Y/n:No sir.

Jake: Good.

Chase: Sorry Leo but Bree,Y/n and I have to get to the mall. I've finally mastered the art of not tripping on my face when stepping out of escalators.

Jake:Are you always this pathetic?

Bree: Sorry we can't cause Y/n and I have a test to study for.

Y/n:We do?

Bree hits Y/n lightly on the shoulder causing to change her sentence.

Y/n: Ohhhh! That... test.

Jake: It's just an excuse for you two to fuck isn't it?

Y/n:We aren't gonna fuck!

Jake: You say that but the sexual tension between you two is so thick,it can be cut with a knife.

Y/n simply flips her brother off as Leo reaches for some strange looking cereal but the others stop him and explain the "cereal" are power pellets the bionic equivalent to steroids and they enhance a bionic human's abilities.