Recap of Mission: Space/speed trapped

A/n: I'm gonna recap these episodes since school holidays for me are ending and I have to back so hopefully you'll understand. And also I'm recapping from memory.

So what happened in this episode was Adam, Bree, Chase, Jake and Y/n were hanging out when Marcus came over and asked if he stay at their place. Adam, Bree and Chase naturally agreed and at some point Chase discovers he has a hidden ability when saving Leo from sucker punched by a football by controlling it with his mind.

Once they got home and went down to the lab, Chase discovers that not only he but Adam Bree Jake and Y/n have hidden abilities as well.

At some point, Marcus arrives at the house and the lab rats are sent out to a mission in space. The rest of the bionic teens tell Chase to tell Davenport of his new ability which he does and Davenport then confirms what they've already learned. The team head off to their mission which is a space station that's being attacked by meteorites. After evacuating all it's inhabitants, Adam and Jake are sent out to fix any damages to the station. The two use their abilities to fix a massive tear in the hole but Adam accidentally used his heat vision to cut his and Jake's tether. Long story short, Bree and Y/n went to save them but almost ended up in deep space but Chase saved them all with his molecular kinesis.

A/n: Hopefully that made sense.
And onwards to another original chapter possibly filled with spicy smut😏😗. Also there was whole thing in speed trapped where Leo got trapped in Davenport's self driving car and when Marcus came to the house to "apologize",bruh revealed himself to be bionic just like Adam, Bree Chase Jake and Y/n and threatened to reveal their secret if Leo said anything and that's about it. Also I'm slowly losing motivation cause I'm going back to living with dad and whatnot but at least show me some love and it'll really go a long way to me.

May God bless you all and have a great day.