Can I borrow your helicopter?

A/n:I will be skipping a few episodes here and there cause some of them may not interest me. Hope you understand and enjoy.

Y/n's current outfit and hairstyle

Jake's current outfit and hairstyle

A/n: RIP Jake's dreads.

Brothers, they can either be kind and loving and whatnot or downright mean and annoying.

And that's what Bree got in the latter department with Adam and Chase. They all cared for each other at times but most of the time they're pains in the ass.

And this time they were certainly acting like one. Bree was currently in the lab with Y/n as she held her girlfriend's hand while on the phone talking to Caitlin who got dumped by her boyfriend Rodney.

Bree: Caitlin,calm down, okay?

Chase:Yeah, Caitlin,calm down!

Adam:Yeah, you need to CHILL OUT!

Bree ignores her brothers laughter while Y/n flips the Davenport brothers off.

Bree: Rodney breaks up with you every two weeks. It's like totally normal, you know? How would I feel if Y/n dumped me?!

Adam: Probably spaced-

Y/n kicks Adam by the shins and Bree decides to take them both to her capsule but things get worse from there when the boys activate a magnet in Bree's capsule. Fed up, Bree with Y/n in toe head upstairs to talk to Davenport.

Once upstairs in the living room, Bree rants to Davenport.

Bree:Mr Davenport, I can't take it anymore. Can they please stay in your warehouse?

Donald:But Bree, that's where I keep my explosive chemicals.

Bree: Like I said,can they please stay in your warehouse?!

Tasha walks into the room and tells Davenport Bree's reasoning makes sense since all she needs is  privacy and gives Bree her sewing room as her new room.