A picnic date at the park with Bree(original chapter, possibly short)

A/n: Hope you enjoy.

Y/n's current outfit and hairstyle

Y/n is currently packing some food in a picnic basket for hers and Bree's picnic date at the park

Donald:(walks into the kitchen)Hey Y/n, what are you doing with that picnic basket?

Y/n: Going with Bree to the park on a date.

Donald: Alright have fun but not too much fun.

Davenport grabs an apple and walks off as Bree walks in and walks over to Y/n and gives her a peck on the lips.

Bree:Hey baby, ready to go?

Y/n: Only if you are.

The two girls interlock hands as they walk off to the park.

A few moments pass and Bree and Y/n arrive at the park

Bree: What do you think?

Y/n:Beautiful.

The girls proceed to step up everything for their date,lay down the picnic blanket and etc .
Once that's done, they sit down and start to enjoy themselves as eat some food and share some strawberries.

Y/n: It's a good thing we came out here.

Bree: Yeah,it is. Y/n, can you tell me about your parents? You don't have to tell me if you don't want to.

Y/n:(sighs)No, I have to tell you at some point. When I was born, my parents made me bionic at birth just like my older brother Jake. For most of my life after that, I was subjected to tons of experiments and...abuse as a child.

Bree: What kind of experiments and abuse?

Y/n:They were more torture than experiments but the worse was the abuse. Everyday of my life,my mother and father would abuse me in every way possible. They would beat me with batons,whips and other things.

Y/n's eyes start to tear up.

Y/n: They'd starve at times,punch me,throw me in a dark room with rats and so much more.

Y/n is now crying at this point as she continues.

Y/n:And the worst part is that they never loved me, they treated me like I was an object,a tool, my only value to them was my bionics.

Y/n proceeds to touch each tattoo on her body.

Y/n:The experiments and the abuse led me to start getting all these tattoos on my body to cover up the scars from the abuse. Tasha was the only one who ever showed me motherly love when my own mother couldn't and I told her about the abuse she tried to help but my parents somehow always got away with it. Then one day, they told me and Jake we had to move out of state and once we were in the car, I was pissed at them and the fact I was leaving Tasha, the only person who ever loved me like a mother and Leo my own best friend. My bionics glitched, the car shut down and next thing I know the car got hit by a truck. And by the time me and Jake woke up in hospital, Tasha told us our parents died.

Y/n:Even though my parents were horrible people, they still didn't deserve what happened to them. I'm a freak,a monster,a...

Bree immediately hugs her.

Bree:Y/n, you aren't any of these things. To me, you're kind, loving, sweet and beautiful inside and out. I'll always love you.

Y/n:I love you too.

Bree and Y/n look at each other before kissing and having a full-blown make out as bree moves to the right side Y/n's neck underneath her familia is forever tattoo and sucks on it and bites on it a bit causing Y/n to moan in pleasure.

Y/n:(moaning) Baby.

Bree moves away from Y/n and smirks at the hickey left behind.

Bree:I just gave you a new "tattoo".

Y/n:It won't last but I'll cherish it.

The two girls enjoyed the rest of their day and Y/n was finally able to share her past and moved on.

A/n: Sorry if the last part wasn't perfect but I liked making it.