Y/n and Bree's wedding chapter (original chapter)

A/n:smut scenes will be used and the video above ^ I'll be adding it within the chapter as well. Start at 1:00 to around 5:37 minutes.

Y/n's current hairstyle and outfit:

Y/n and Bree's wedding was finally here, and boy was it about to be a memorable one

Y/n's pregnancy was going well, she hasn't really developed a baby bump but it's a slight one. Very slight.

Y/n wakes up and turns around, hoping that Bree is there to give her some morning kisses but nothing.

She then gets up from bed and walks over to the calendar and sees it's her wedding.

Y/n:Oh my god,I'm gonna get married. I'm gonna get married!!!

Y/n starts to scream in pure joy, and jumps on her bed up and down.

Y/n: I'm gonna get married! Bree and I are gonna get married!

Jake and Tasha stand by the door as they watch an excited Y/n go nuts as she's happy about getting married.

Jake:Hey sis,chill the fuck out.

Tasha then smacks Jake on the head.

Tasha: Jacob Drew L/n, language.

Jake: You know that never works.

Tasha:I know.

Y/n then jumps down from her bed.

Y/n:I'm gonna get married, you guys.

Y/n pauses for a moment before realising she doesn't have her dress.

Y/n:Oh shit,I don't have my dress! Where is it?!

Y/n then super speeds around her bedroom, trying to find the dress until Jake calls her.

Jake: Sis,calm down. We got your dress right here.

Jake then holds up the dress infront of Y/n.

Y/n: Okay, that's good. Now, where's Bree? I want to see her.

Jake:No can do,missy. You two aren't allowed to see each other before the wedding.

Tasha:Now, come on, put on your robe so we can do your hair and makeup.