Concert in a can

A/n: I'm sorry that I might've skipped a few important things but this episode is interesting to me so I just wanted to get here so please forgive me. God bless you all.

Y/n's current outfit and hairstyle

Jake's current outfit and hairstyle

A/n: Since we've skipped a few episodes, it makes sense that their hair would grow over the few months in between the skipped episodes

In the main school hallway, new kid, Marcus is playing his electric guitar infront of Adam, Chase and Jake. Once he's finished, the group applaud his amazing talent.

Adam: Awesome, it's like your fingers got little brains of their own.

Jake takes his sunglasses off.

Jake: You got skills, I respect a man with skills.

Marcus: Thanks. You guys are the only people that talked to me. I hate being the new kid.

Chase: Don't worry,we used to be new here too and no talked to us. Now we're just vaguely familiar kids nobody still talks to.

Jake:At least to you.

Leo walks over to the guys.

Leo:Hey guys, what's the deal-io?

Marcus:Hi,my name is Marcus.

Leo:I know,we met in gym class. And the study hall and we're chemistry partners.

Marcus: Anyways...Chase,wanna try my guitar?

Chase:Never tried before but okay.

Chase uses his bionic eye to scan Marcus' guitar and from there plays it with the expertise of an acutal guitar player.

Chase:What do you know? Beginners luck I guess.

Later on in the cafeteria, the guys are currently listening to Marcus as he explains his life story.

Marcus:My dad homeschooled for most of my life since we kept moving around.

Adam:No way! You and me are similar. Do you also have a third nipple?