Which father knows best?

Y/n's current hairstyle and outfit:

Jake's current hairstyle and outfit:

After Bree destroyed her own bionic chip,it looked she'd never be able to be bionic again

After Bree destroyed her own bionic chip,it looked she'd never be able to be bionic again. But it looked like that might change since Davenport was currently using a chip fabricator to create a new chip from scratch.

Donald:Well, Bree, you smashed your original chip so badly that it's useless. But like my face, it's flawless.

Leo: Forget the chip,we need to get this dude a mirror.

Jake:I couldn't agree more.

Bree:(to Davenport)So I'm gonna be bionic again?

Davenport Nods his head and Bree hugs him as she thanks him.

Bree:Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you!

The chip fabricator then makes a ding noise, meaning it's complete.

Adam perks up at the sound.

Adam: Oh, snacks are done.

Donald:For the last time, it's not a microwave. It's a chip fabricator.

Adam:Call it whatever you want, I'm still making my Mini pizzas in there.

Davenport takes the chip out of the fabricator and hands it to Bree.

Donald: When you're ready to insert the chip,head into your capsule.

Bree: Okay.

Bree heads into her capsule and places the chip in the extractor as the insertion process begins.

While that's happening,Leo talks to Davenport.

Leo: You know,Big D? If this works, maybe you could make a chip for me?

Donald:(scoffs) Please, your body can barely handle high-fibre cereal.

Bree steps out of her capsule once her chip has been inserted into the back of her neck.

Donald:So,how do you feel?

Bree: Like a piece of metal got jammed into my neck and just fused to my nervous system!