Zip it

A/n: Don't play song above until told to.

Y/n's current hairstyle and outfit:

Jake's current hairstyle and outfit:

Bree and Y/n were hanging out when Adam, Chase and Jake walk up to them

Chase:Bree,Y/n,we gotta go. Time to pack your things.

Adam:Yeah, it's not like we're waiting for you to open your lockers.

Meanwhile Jake is whispering to his sister quietly but at a tone she can hear.

Jake:(whispering) Don't do it,the lockers got super glue on 'em.

Y/n takes her brother's advice, knowing Jake ain't the type of brother to pull these kinds of stunts.

Bree: Will you three leave us alone? I can't deal with you guys hovering over us.

Adam:Bree, with that attitude, it's no wonder you don't get pranked often.

Jake smacks Adam upside the head.

Jake:Nigga,leave them girls alone.

The guys leave the girls alone as Caitlin walks over to Bree and Y/n.

Caitlin:Hey Bree,Y/n, you know how you two always wanted to work at a part time job with me?

Bree and Y/n:We never said that.

Caitlin: Just agree with me. It'll be over quicker. Anyways, today's your lucky day cause I started my work study at Tech Town and they're hiring.

Bree: What's Tech Town?

Caitlin:The only greatest store in the mall. And you get to work there on weekends,but what are you doing?

Bree:I don't know if we want to work at an electronics store.

Bree places her hand on her locker and finds her hand is stuck.

Bree: What the--

The guys minus Jake walk up to Bree, Y/n and Caitlin and laugh at Bree's situation.