Armed and dangerous

Y/n's current hairstyle and outfit:

Jake's current hairstyle and outfit:

After Adam, Bree, Chase, Jake and Y n's bionics were revealed to the world, they became instant celebrities overnight

Graham walks into the school escorting them as he walks into the room.

Graham: Students of Mission Creek, please welcome your bionic superhumans.

Adam, Bree, Chase, Jake and Y/n walk into school as the s

Adam: And our little mascot, Chase.

Adam lifts Chase's arm into the air till Chase pulls his arm back.

Graham is talking to a camera held by a cameraman.

Graham:Now that I'm in the charge of the bionic team, I'll be taking them to new heights. Trust me, you'll be seeing a lot of us.

Bree looks at Y/n, signalling that she wants to tell everyone that Y/n is pregnant.

Y/n nods and gives Bree the go-ahead.

Bree:Hey guys, can I grab your attention?

Everyone focus on Bree and Y/n as Bree starts talking.

Bree:My beautiful fiance,Y/n,is pregnant.

The room goes quiet before cheering for the couple.

Even though Adam, Bree, and Chase are enjoying the life of a celebrity, Jake and Y/n aren't so used to it.

Jake: This is some fucking bullshit.

Y/n:I can't believe people are so shallow. They only like us cause we're bionic.

Bree:I know. Isn't it cool?

Y/n decides to head off somewhere but a random student pops up infront of her,and takes a picture, the resulting flash causes her to stumble back a bit and land into Bree's arms.

Y/n buries herself into Bree's chest.

Y/n:(mumbling into Bree's chest)I hate being a celebrity already. It sucks like ass.