Lab rats on a train

After Bree and Y/n got together and became a couple,the hard part was explaining the nature of their relationship to everyone else.

Once the dance was over and done with and the gang headed back home, Bree and Y/n called for a family meeting, mainly Bree did the work while Y/n was scared out of her damn mind.

Bree: Okay, everyone. We...

Bree gestures to herself and Y/n.

Bree: Have something to say.

Bree then whispers in Y/n's ear and Y/n tries to speak but because she's so nervous,Bree proceeds to super speed behind her, wraps her arms around Y/n's waist in a romantic way and kisses her in front of everyone.
When that's done, everyone with the exclusion of Jake and Tasha gasps and have their jaws hanging.

Chase: How...how did this happen?!

Adam:Bree likes girls now? Well I've seen it all now.

Jake: FYI, I knew since day one. And so did Tasha.

Donald: Well, I'm happy for you girls.

Adam&Chase:Us too.

Bree: Thanks everyone.

Jake and Leo step to Bree once she lets go of Y/n and give her a threatning glare.

Jake:Let me say this, I'm happy for you girls but... Bree. If you dare to ever harm my baby sis in any way possible...

Leo: We'll go all Elvis Presley on you.

Jake: Nigga, it's Bruce Lee on you,not Elvis Presley.

Leo: Really?

Jake: Look, Bree. All I ask is you keep my sister happy, that's all I ask.

Bree: Promise.

The two proceed to shake hands as Bree smirks at Jake.

Bree: Brother in law.

Jake: Unless I see a ring on my sister's finger, you ain't allowed to say that.

Bree: Alright.

Jake:Bet.

After that, everything remained the same except for Bree and Y/n showing lots of PDA which at times is cute but also annoying.

Y/n's current outfit and hairstyle