Chapter 8

Will starts to dream as he blacks out. He dreams about the day he burned down the school and his parents. He walks into a house where his parents are in.

"Mom...... Dad......" He says.

They both just stand there not moving. They stare blank into space not even looking at him.

"Mom, Dad!" He exclaims. "Answer me please!"

He starts to scream and shakes them but they won't move from their spot. Then he hears a voice.

"Your different," says the voice.

It sounded like the Professor. He turns around and there the Professor stands.

"Your not like your parents anymore. Your one of us," he says.

Then all the sudden Will feels a gush of wind. He wakes up gasping.

"Will it's okay. Your okay calm down," says Hannah.

Will looks down on himself and sees he is wearing clothes.

"Where are we?" Asks Will.

"We are still on the plane," she answers.

Will sits there as she tends to his wound. He looks at her and see she has a mark on her face. It is a slice that goes all the way down her cheek.

"What happened?" Asks Will as he puts his hand on her cheek.

"One of the duplicates sliced me with a knife but I'm okay now," she says.

Hannah grabs Wills hand to take it off her check. Will tries to get up and Hannah helps him up.

"The duplicates are all dead but Pul is still out there and knows we are looking for him," she says.

"What do we do?" Asks Will.

"I don't know, for now let's talk to Anne and see what we are gonna do," she answers.

Will and Hannah walk out of the room and go to the main floor where everyone else is cleaning up and getting everything back in order.

"Everyone we need to get going and find Mike!" Exclaims Anne.
"Who knows where he could be."

"Everyone get back to your stations and start working!" Yells Mike.

Will works over to a computer.

"Will get away from there!" Yells Mike

"Why?" He asks.

"You and Nicki have done enough by sneaking your way into this plane and watching us!" He yells.

"We just wanted to help that's all!" Yells Nicki.

"We don't need your damn help!" Yells Mike.

Kyle and Janet stand up.

"Mike please stop," says Janet.

"No! I'm not gonna stop because of these two! They ruined the mission!" He yells.

Will starts to walk forward straight for Mike. Kyle and Nicki grab his arms but he yanks them away and pushes Mike.

"I don't know what your problem is but we are here to help so might as well live with it," he says.

Will starts to walk away then all the sudden Mike runs towards Will and causes him to slam against the wall.

"Mike stop!" Yells Kyle.
Will gets up and fires a laser right at Mike but he runs away just in time to dodge it.

Will runs towards Mike and stars to punch him. Mike kicks him in the chest and starts to rapidly punch him in the face. Will sets his hand on fire and grabs Mike. Mike screams and Will throws him against a wall.

Will lifts his hands and starts to go on fire then all the sudden a burst of ice goes over him and the fire goes out. He looks to his right and sees Janet there.

"Both of you stop it!" She yells.

"You guys fighting each other is not gonna get us anywhere in finding Jace. So sit down and start working!"

Janet and Kyle go back to tracking down Jace. Mike goes up to Anne and helps copilot. Will goes over to the rooms and sits in one of the beds and closes he door behind him.

He thinks maybe coming here was a mistake and they don't need him. Why would Paul want him? Why does he need him? He sits there on the bed and thinks of his friends and family. The door opens and he looks up. Hannah walks into the room and sits on the bed next to Will.