Chapter 19

Will and Jace sit there on the plane as Anne flys it.

"How long do you have to have the cast?" Asks Will.

"For about six weeks," answers Jace.

"Paul must of tortured you," says Will.

"The Professor sent me to get some of the students that Paul had. I thought I could do it myself and I didn't request any back up. I got there but Paul found me and injected me. He put me in a cage and killed all the students. He found out about my special ability and we made the deal. I wanted to keep the Xmen safe," says Jace.

"Didn't you miss everyone?" Asks Will.

"Of course I did. Kyle and I were roommates and I loved Nicki. She didn't want me to go alone but I did," says Jace.

"She really missed you," says Will.

"I miss her too," says Jace.

"Alright boys we are here," says Anne.

Will helps Jace up and Anne lands the plane. Anne opens the latch door and they all walk out. There lies a few students on the ground blacked out. Anne walks over to a few of the students.

"What happen?" She asks to herself.

Will and Jace run into the mansion and see students getting up and some still on the ground. Hannah teleports into the room helping a few students up.

"Hannah!" Yells Will.

"Will!" She yells back.

She runs towards him and hugs him. Will hugs her back putting his arms around her waist.

"What did Paul do to you?" She asks.

"He just put us in a cage and was gonna kill us so he can have our powers," says Will.

"Thank god your okay," she says.

She looks over and sees Jace in his cast. She walks over to him and hugs him on the side.

"What happened here?" Asks Will.

"Paul came here and started injecting people," she says, "It was weird because when he injected them they would go outside to his helicopter."

"He was controlling them with the serum inside the needle," says Jace.

"Then he started gassing whole place," she says.

"He must of knocked you guys out so it would be easier to inject people," says Will.

"Did he take a lot of people?" Asks Jace.

"Yeah he took Professor, Mike, Nicki, and other people," she says.

"He has Nicki!" Screams Jace.

"Yeah," says Hannah.

"We need to go right now," says Jace walking out the door.

"Wait," says Will grabbing Jace's arm, "You need to stay here while we get them."

"Why?" Asks Jace.

"Your arm needs to heal," Will says.

"I need to get Nicki," says Jace.

"I know, we will get her and bring her back for you to see her," says Will.

"Fine," says Jace.

Jace walks up the stairs and goes into the hallway where his room was. Will walks around helping people up and sees Kyle and Janet on the floor.

"Kyle! Janet!" Yells Will. Him and Hannah runs over to them and shakes them to wake them up.

"Come on!" Yells Hannah.

"What," says Kyle waking up.

"Kyle it's me," says Will.

"Will!" Kyle screams hugging him.

"Are you okay?" Asks Kyle.

"Yeah I'm fine," says Will.

Janet starts to wake up. Kyle grabs her and tries to sit her up straight.

"What happened?" Asks Janet.

"You got hit with the gas," says Hannah.

"Is Jace with you?" Asks Kyle.

"Yeah he's upstairs right now. But we need to find Paul," says Kyle.

"He kidnapped the Professor," Hannah says.

Hannah and Will help Kyle and Janet up. They run out the door to see that Anne stands there.

"Paul has the Professor," says Will.

"Then let's go," says Anne

They all gather inside the plane. Anne gets in the pilot seat and closes the door. The plane starts to fly and they take off.