Chapter 9

"Everything okay?" She asks.

"No, not really," he says "Mike and all the rest of them hate me."

"They don't hate you Will," she says

"They just need time to get
to know you better and make you feel like your apart of the team."

"Maybe I should of just stayed back at the Mansion," he says.

"Well I have to agree with you on that one," she says smiling.

Will smilies back at her.

"Thanks for talking to me," Will says.

"No problem, if you ever need someone to talk to just talk to me," she says.

Then all the sudden Nicki walks into the room.

"Anne wants you guys to come out, we think we found Jace,"she says.

They get up and follow Nicki out of the room. They go to the main room and see all of them sitting around the table waiting for them to sit down.

"Good you are all here! Now we need to talk about Jace," says Anne.

They sit down and listen to what they have to say.

"We tracked down the coordinates of Jace and we found him in an abandoned house in Florida," says Mike.

"As the adult here I say we land a few miles away from the house. Hannah you teleport a team into the house to find Jace the rest of us will guard the outside of the house to make sure no one gets in," Anne says.

"Who's going in with Hannah?" Asks Nicki.

"Hannah take Kyle and Janet in the house. Mike, Nicki, and I will stay outside the house," says Mike.

"What about me?" Asks Will.

"Your staying in the plane away as possible from the house!" Yells Mike.

"I can handle myself out there," says Will.

"He can come inside with us," says Hannah, "We will keep an eye on him." Will smiles at Hannah and she smiles back.

"Are you sure?" Asks Anne, "If something happens to him it's on us."

"Don't worry we can watch him," says Kyle.

"Okay we will watch the sides of the doors and I looked up a map of the place," says Mike and pulls it up,
"It's just a two story house with a few rooms."

"Well that's fun," says Kyle.

"Jace must be in one of the rooms either dying or just sitting there who knows," says Mike.

"Yup so just keep an eye out for Paul and his duplicates. He could be anywhere," says Anne.

"Okay we should be there by tomorrow so everyone get ready and suit up," says Janet.

"Hey Will come with me," says Kyle.

Kyle leads Will into a room full of suits. All of them are black tight shirts and pants with a blue vest and black boots.

"We are going to suit you up," says Kyle as he grabs a suit, "This one seems about your size."

Will takes the suit and takes off his shirt and pants.

"So you guys always wear this?" Asks Will.

"Yeah basically, It's also made for mutants. With this suit it won't burn and disintegrate like regular clothes when you turn yourself on fire. Plus that would be really awkward standing there naked," he says.

"Yeah," says Will awkwardly remembering them seeing him. He finishes putting on the suit.

"What do you think?" Asks Will.

"Looks nice," answers Kyle smiling.

"Never wore skinny jeans before," says Will with a little laugh.

"Well we go through it a lot and can be very uncomfortable," says Kyle laughing.

"You think we will find Jace?" Asks Will.

"I hope so, Paul has been experimenting on way too many mutants. Who knows if Jace is actually not alive and just a hologram in the video," says Kyle.

"Don't worry Kyle I'm sure he's in the house," says Will.

"Thanks Will," says Kyle smiling, "I'll see you tomorrow."

Kyle taps him on the shoulder and walks out of the room. Will walks out of the room and walks to his room. He takes of his suit and puts on more comfortable clothes. He jumps in the bed and lies there. Will thinks about the mission tomorrow and falls asleep.