Chapter 6: Settling down

Yay!A new chapter!Squee!Oh and I suggest you guys play the music on the top there while reading.Thanks for all your support!

-Ember-

"Why?"Ember whispered,feeling like someone had just slap her.

Lilia avoided her gaze."I'm sorry.But the one thing I know is that I couldn't fit in there no matter how hard I try.That is what my instinct told me."

"And you'll never know until you try now."Lilia flinched as Ember snapped at her.

"I'm truly sorry Ember.But I've made my choice,and I cannot turn back now."Lilia looked at her,her gaze harden.

Now it was Ember's turn to flinch.She could see the iron will in her eyes.She had chosen,and it was not Ember's turn to question it.

I will respect you as you did to me,because it is only fair to do so.But I still wish you would tell me everything,Lilia.

"It is late.Go to your rooms and rest.Classes starts tommorow.Don't be late.You will be given your timetables tommorow.For now,rest.Ember,your room number is 66.Same for you,Lilia.Now go."Midnight said.

They nod.

"Until next time,Lilia."She whispered.

"Same goes for you."

They parted ways as they went into the Schools that they have chosen.

..................(Liora is a female while Midnight is a male.And they're mates ;)

Liora watched as the two of them walked in.The white swan gazed sadly after Lilia."You did not tell the girl."She rasped at Midnight.The black swan lift his head."I did not have the heart to tell them.It is better to let them found out on their own."

"Perhaps so.But the girl would not accept it.She loves the annoying brat,and would even sacrifice her own life in exchange for the brat's.We know that much."

"No.We do not know if she would or would not accept it.There is much that has not been revealed.Time will only tell,as it always does."

Liora sigh."I guess you are right.She really does not know how much power she holds does she?"

"You're right about that.If only she would open herself to that girl,Ember.We can only wait and see,for now."

The moon shine brightly overhead,revealing the many stars that has been hidden by the clouds.If one listen intently,you could hear something ringing softly as the wind comes.

Liora looked up at the stars.The stars twinkled brightly in the night as a shooting star dropped down.Shine now,Lilia,Ember.Your sparks will light up the world again.May the paths you take be brightly light up all over again.