Chapter 8: Friendship?

Just enjoy!

-Lilia-

-A day before the competition-

It was the same old day.Briar would wake up late and had to rushed to do her make up and rushed to her classes before she was late.Morning was usually very busy as students and teachers rushed to their classes before they were late.But slowly,Lilia started to got use to the School.Everyday she woke up earlier than the rest to do some training ever since the day she saw Keith.That arrogant bastard.

Sometimes she would asked Professor Richald to train her and give her some tips at Free Period.So technically she was very busy.She had gotten use to the feel of her knife and was able to do more skills then she was able to do last time.Professor had praised her for her fighting skills but she was not yet fully satisfied with herself.Her defenses were too low and her knife would still flew out of her hand sometimes when she was sparring with Briar. Something told her not to underestimated Keith.That boy was damn powerful to be sure.

As usual she had Weaponry first.She quickly went to the field to spend more time with the Professor.

"Hi Professor."Lilia greeted properly.The professor gave a nod as a replied."Show me the exercise I told you to do yesterday."The professor demanded.Nodding,Lilia unsheathed her knife and stand in an attack position.Running,she made a feint and then slashed in the other way to an imaginary opponent.The field was empty with an exception of the professor and Lilia.Sweat had begun to form on her forehead as Lilia concentrated harder.Ending it with another slash,she dodge and rolled away to her original position.The professor nod approvingly."Good job,Lilia."Lilia allowed herself a small smile and nod back at the professor.He was a man of few words,but when he does give praises to somebody,he was not lying.

Students were coming to the field already.The professor stared at the crowd of students coming to him and back at Lilia."Wait until the class ends.I want to talk to you about something later."He said.Lilia lifted an eyebrow."Yes sir."

-Time pass...again-

......................

-Professor Richald-

"What is it,professor?"Lilia asked him quietly.All of the students have gone to their next classes already and now the only people who were in the field was him and Lilia,again.

The professor was curious.It was obvious the girl had a talent in fighting,but not this talented.That skill that he asked her to do just now...that was an advance technique,use only by the upper-fomers,but even then they need months,or weeks just to master it.The professor was curious at how she'll fare and thus the reason for giving her that technique.It only took Lilia three days to mastered it,an impossible feat.

"I'll show you another technique,perhaps you could use it tommorow in the arena,but it would be impossible to mastered it in one day before the fight.You can refuse if you want to."The professor said,hoping she would refuse.Instead,Lilia stared at him with determined eyes."I wish to try it,sir."

.........................

-Ember-

I have to say,waking in up in a fluffy cosy bed was like a dream come true the first day I came here.Of course,I almost had a fit when I saw my roommates in morning zombie-mode.Its really scary.If it wasn't because I meet them that night I first came into this School,I'm probably screaming my head of now.

I got use to the classes and my roommates easily.But the homework those teachers gave are like a million.True story.I hate the author of this book for telling (writing) to the teachers to give
us that much of it.And who was the one who made this food anyway?I was currently in the caffetria eating with my roommates.