Chapter 9: The arena

Hi everyone!Important author note at the end of the chapter.For now,just sit back,relaxed,grabbed some popcorns and started reading! :) Credit to Umyuuu for the awesome picture above! ^

-Lilia-

-The day at the arena battling-

Sweat formed on her forehead.Doing push ups was not as easy as it looks.Today was finally here.The arena was starting to opened and all the upper-formers have already gotten their sits there.

On the highest platform in the arena placed tall grand looking chairs that were meant for the teachers and professors to sit in.And in the middle of all these chairs were two even higher chairs,Those chairs were meant for the Headmasters.From what Lilia have heard,the Upper Formers' arena battling date was due only next week.And was even more dangerous,like a hundred times by one thousand dangerous.It also seems like at the Junior Nevers have to enter.If not,they'll get in real trouble.

The mood here was serious as everyone do some more push ups or training that they can before they were called into the arena.Suddenly,a group of people came into the field.Everyone lifted their heads from whatever they were doing and stare at them.Lilia could see a girl infront of her cowering from their presence.Whoever these people are.

A girl who is in the group walked up to Lilia and her friends.She seems to be the leader from them seeing to how she walked.She had her head high in the air as she inspected Lilia.She sneered.

"Well,well,well,if it wasn't the newbie with her disgusting friends back there."The girl said to Lilia.Lilia's eyes twitched.She keep her poker face on."What have I done to have you whatever your name is girl to say like that to me?"Lilia said with a calm voice,not seemingly affected by what the girl had said just now.The girl's face crumbled at what she said before looking disdainfully at her again.

"You see,newbie,me and my friends here,"She gestured at the people behind her."Have decided that because you're new here,you don't really seems to know that,"She pointed her finger at Briar and Trisha."The friends you have back there suck.They're weirdos to be exact.So we're asking you to join us in our little gang and leave these pathetic so-called friends they are.Imagine being popular!"The girl said.Lilia inspected her nails.

"Say,are you by chance done finish saying with ugly little foul mouth?I don't switch friends for popularity like you.I'm happy as I am now.If you're done,please step aside.I need to practice."Lilia said all that in one breath with a calm tone.The girl's face change into a furious one.

"You are such a sadist!No wonder you stick with them all the time.Guess all the freaks stick together,huh?"The girl said in a cruel tone.Her friends laughed with her.Lilia stared at the girl before she gave a cold little laugh.The girl glowered at her."What's so funny,newbie?"She hissed.

"Nothing.You know,if you really want to bully me,at least make it a little more hurting.A sadist?Weirdos?Freaks?I've heard that too many times.For your information,you ugly little b****,people in my village called me a witch.You're just repeating the same old thing over and over again.Now please leave."Lilia sigh.

"Wow,I didn't even know that.What a horrible past you must have.I bet all your friends try to kill themselves when they found who they just befriend."The girl said in a sneering tone.Lilia had enough.She hold the knife at her throat as she glowered at her with a murderous look.If looks could kill,the girl would have already been dead.

"You don't scare me,you weak brat.Go find someone else to bully."Lilia growled at her.Putting her knife back,she turned and went a few steps ahead of the girl and just to tease her,turned her back to the girl and continued doing her practices while ignoring her like she was the air itself.