Chapter 11:Summoning and Familiars

Oh my gosh I am so sorry you guys! Yes I know I broke my promise.J-Just read finish the chapter first before you all blame me!

...

Please? *puppy eyes*

-Ember-

Today was finally the day.The day where she could get her familiar.Yes,today was the Summoning day,where each and every student will get their familiar.

There was only one problem,but Ember didn't really care about it.

The Nevers will be there too.

She could finally see Lilia again.

.............................

-Lilia-

Lilia sigh.

I really don't want to do this Shadow.

You don't want to,but I want to.Its been ages seen I last stretch my legs and I.Want.Out.Now!!

For the love of God,you're so selfish.

But you still love me.Shadow said smugly in her head.

Lilia groaned and flopped on her bed. Curse you Shadow,with whatever spell you used on me.

There's no spell darling,the feeling is mutual.Shadow batted his eyes in her mind.Lilia half have the mind to throw herself out of the window to end her misery.

Why did God gave me a familiar like you?

Shadow appeared in the room.Such words!I'm hurt in my heart,Lilia.He dramatically flopped on her bed.Lilia rolled her eyes and scratched Shadow behind his ears.

After a while Shadow went back into his non-pysical form again.And just in time Briar bursted into the room and started dragging Lilia out.

"W-what?"Lilia stammered.Briar turned her head to her with a creepy smile on her face.

"Its time Lilia.Gosh,do you even checked the time?"

"The answer is no."

"Whatever,you're coming with me now.I wondered what familiar we'll get..."Briar stared dreamily at the ceiling as her mind wandered back to Dream Land.She stopped in her tracks as Lilia waved her hand at Briar's face.

"Uh Briar?"

No respond.

Lilia pinched Briar.

"Owie,that's enough girl,I'm good!"

You really should be her familiar Shadow.

No way.That girl is creepy.

For once,I agree with you on that.

What do you mean for once?!

You get what I meant boy.Now down boy,down!

Fine.

"Uh,Lilia?"

"Huh?"

"Are you alright?You were staring at the walls like it was your enemy."Briar asked Lilia concernedly.Lilia nod her head."I'm fine.Were you saying something just now?"

"Yup!As I was saying,this time the Evers are going to summon their familiars with us!"Briar said excitingly.Lilia snapped her head to Briar."What?"Briar looked at her."You don't know?The Headmasters announced that after the fights.I must say there's many people complaining about it but it can't be help.Don't you think there's much tension in the air today?"