Chapter 13: Demon attacks

-Lilia-

I'm sorry.

It's fine,it was a long time ago,I already got use to it.Shadow said dismissively.But his pain and guilt was still there,a hollowed feeling she had felt since the day she meet him.She suddenly stood up and wrenched a curtain opened.

"Shit."

Shadow appeared in a flash of light,his instinct on high alert.

Wow.

Shut up.

She quickly ran down and glanced at the Forbidden Forest.

An army of demons were coming their way.Cursing in a colourful language, Lilia prepare her knife and started barking orders like its a second nature."You there! Get a group of three and guard the left corner of the School.Trisha!Take Briar and the others and guard the right!The rest of you,follow me!"

Everyone stood there with their mouths open.Lilia glared at them."Did you hear me or not?"At once everyone unfreeze and did as they were told,each in their own position.

"Spread out!"Lilia yelled.The demons had arrived.

The demons was a lot gruesome than Lilia had thought.With a fine selection of horns,sharp teeth and claws and fangs and red blood eyes,Lilia decide that she would probably have nightmares once this was over.Fact is,she won't be having an appetite very soon.Shadow stood with her,as did all the familiars stood with their partner.

"Attack!"Lilia yelled.They charged at the demons.

............

timeskip.literally.

The last of the demons ran away as the others lay in a pool of gruelsome black blood.Lilia winced and looked away.The sight was too 'lovely' to behold.Students congratulated each other for their victory as they manage to win while a few of them puked under the trees.

Totally understandable.

The students begun to depart while a few of them gave her thankful eyes.They did not came to talk to her,which she welcomed.She silently sat under a shady tree while looking at her surroundings.A twig of sadness and guilt landed in her heart.She shook her head.They were demons.They deserve to be kill after all they have done.But the harder she tried to push away those emotions,the harder they came back to her,like waves crashing onto a cliff.

Shadow silently padded away as she struggled to supressed her emotions.Now she was more lonlier than ever.A sharp pain lashed at her back as she jumped up.She looked at her back.Nothing.

Nothing except a scar that should not have existed.

What is happening to me?

...........................

-Shadow-

That attack shouldn't have happen.However small attack that was,how did they produced so many after such short years from the war?Shadow ran into the forest trying to clear his mind.

How did they get into The Schools ground?This shouldn't have been possible.The ancient magic surrounding The Schools should have burned them to ashes the moment they stepped onto it.

Fear enclosed Shadow.Panic more like.The only time he had felt like this...was the time she had died.

If they had found a way into The Schools barrier...

Something dark is going on.Something sinister.If they really did broke into the barrier...

Chaos will break all loose.

In this whole land other than our place,the Schools were,and still is the safest place one could ever go to.Parents have begged the
Headmasters to let their children enter,but they always refuse.

I need answers.

Shadow changed his direction and ran the other way.

And I know where to get them.

................................

-Unknown-

"Well?"A dark voice came from the throne.The demon bowed down."She is there,my lord."The demon hiss.

"She does not recognized any of you?"The voice demand.The demon shook his head."No,my lord.""You're dismissed."The voice said.The demon bowed down one more time before going out of the door.

"So.To think that you will come here."The voice mussed.

"No matter.Soon you will be here with me."

"Lilith."

Done!!What is going on here?Well,you'll fine out soon!!Thanks for reading everyone!!