Chapter 24: Dark Future

-Lilia-

What is this feeling?

I look around me.Wails of sorrow and pain were heard.The pain of such horrendous terror and fear.

Stop it.

The wails of sorrow merely came closer.

I shut my eyes and close my ears with my hands.No...

Stop it.

I could smell blood as I looked at my hands.Red,crimson blood dripped from my hands.

Murderer...

Killer...

No....No!

Suddenly,a flash of light appeared,and I was in another place.

'You heard that didn't you.'A voice resounded in my head.

'The voices of pain and fear,the last moments that they ever heard before their souls left.'

A demon appeared infront of me even as I hear the sound of their voices pleading to me.

'You know who I am.'The demon smiled at me.'For just as you are a part of me,so I am a part of you.I am Lilith,the half-demon within you that our parents have birth.'Her soulless eyes glittered.

'Generatione dimidium daemonium monstrum multis.'I whispered.She said nothing,except to watch me silently.

She glanced at our surrondings.'Even now,I am slaying the demons,my kin.Yet I do not feel even a morsel of pity towards them.'She stared at her claws-like hands.She blinked.'It is nice to be able to move freely around again,after being blocked by you for so many years.'

Regret flow through me.My ignorance had been the one to cost her to be trapped here.

'Let us not waste our time.I wish to make a pact with you.'

I nodded.

' Potestatem.Power.That is what you want,no?In exchange of letting you call upon me,I wished to move freely at times.Its not that bad of a pact,you know.'Her eyes seems to bore holes into my face.

I exhalled,my eyes meeting hers.

'Just as I am a host for you,you are a piece of my soul.I accept.'

The place turn dark,as I close my eyes.

.............................................

-Lilia/Lilith-

Lilia regained her concious.She quickly took ahold of her situation.Bodies of the dead sprawled around her,but more kept coming.She could feel the betrayed looks on their faces.

Now is not the time to stare.Get them,moron.Lilith's voice rang in her head.Snarling at the demons,her claws outstreched,she slashed one of the demons.Time was no longer inportant.Her body was so fast that it was a blured to others,jumping here and there.Her blood seems to sing with joy.

She had never felt so alive before.

Guided by Lilith,the demons were soon all dead.She stared blankly at the corpses.

Regaining control,Lilith angled her head towards the ceiling.''Is this enough entertainment for you?''Weariness in her tone.

''You may leave with your friends,flegling.''The voice echoed around the place.

Lilith left her body.Slowly,Lilia turned towards them,keeping her face carefully blank.

Her hopes vanished,breaking into pieces when she saw their faces.Their faces etched of disgust and rage made her hollow.It was as if she was in another dimension,watching everything in slow motion.

This is what you must learn from.In this world,we are never accepted among any of our kinds.Even if we are,wariness and suspicions always remain.Because of that,we were always alone.

Silently,she brushed past her friends,and to the exit.Her heart had never feel so much pain.

But what pains her the most was that none of them had even managed to look her in the eye.

Done and done.

So...what do you guys think?

Were you expecting them to scream 'AWESOME,I WANT A HALF-DEMON TOO!'

No.Just no.Don't even think about it.

You just did didn't you.

Well,Lilia may not look like it, but she and Lilith are like twins. Both have their own fears and insecurities, both are afraid of that they will not be accepted.

Well,that's all from me for now, see you all next time!