Chapter 17: Long,long ago

Here's the new chappie! Get ready,things are going deep from now on.The pic up there is Lilia,beautiful isn't she?

-Lilia-

"Trisha?Briar? What are you doing here?"

The door opened to revealed a smiling Briar and a grim looking Trisha.

"We were hiding to picked something that we forgot to bring for the class.Lilia,where do you think you're going,huh?" Briar gave a creepy smile and Lilia backed away from her.Dang,that girl is creepy.Creepy as in 'I will killed you and then kill you again' kind of creepy.

Trisha looked at her.She shrugged."Briar,go and pack."

"Okay!" She skipped of.

"You're not here to stop me?" Lilia asked quietly.

"I don't know what you were thinking when you decided to go somewhere without telling us. At this Lilia bowed her head shamefully. But something must have happen.The familiars are getting nervous,magic is getting more out of controlled than usual and the nature is scared.Whatever it is,I'm going with you." Trisha looked at her."That's what you are doing,right?"

Lilia stood there,stunned by the words that may be the longest of what Trisha had ever said to her.

Trisha packed finish her things and went to called Briar.

You have good friends,Lilia.

Lilia's eyes filled with tears.

"The best friends ever." She whispered before wiping any signs of tears away.

...........................................

-Ember-

Ember ran with fox like speed,her eyes trained in front of her.

I must get to her.

She followed Red as she dashed in and out of trees, bushes and everything else.That fox really packs a punch.

Ember gather all her speed and ran even faster,only to crashed into somebody.

Well,nearly.Cursing at her accident,she dodged sideways and slowly slowed down.Had she crashed into him,his bones would have been crushed to pieces.

Wait,him?

She turned to see James looking at her with an amused smile.She snarled at him and his smile vanished.

Wow me and my luck.

Ignoring the butterflies that was creeping into her stomach,she was about to dashed away when he grabbed her arm.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked.Ember jerked her arm away from him.

"Nowhere you should know."Ember spat in a bitter tone.Regret flashed in his eyes for a moment before it was gone.

"Go away.I don't speak with a guy who cheated in the arena."

"Listen,it was an accident,I didn't know that was your bow-

"Which you of course,snap into two."

He stayed silent.

"Good thing I have my bow repaired,or I would have torn you to pieces." She snapped and started to run again.

She growled in annoyance to herself as he started to follow her with a safe distance.