Chapter 14: Gone

New chapter! *smiles*

-Shadow-

He ran as fast as possible to the tower,hoping,at least they were there.Crashing through the door,he panted and looked around.

Gone.

Stacks of papers were littered on the floor,glass everywhere.He gave a whimper.Red,crimson blood-like writing were on the wall.

Hurry,or she'll be gone.

She?Who is she?Shadow thought in confusion.He shook his head.

This shouldn't have happen.But yet it did.

Shadow padded away silently, deep in thought.

So in thought was he that he never looked back.

Had he did,he would have noticed a man appearing from the shadows and one more appearing from nowhere.

"I assumed the plan has begun."Headmaster Brandon said without his usual humour.Headmaster Bryan nodded.

"Its time."

.........................

-Lilia-

She said nothing as she walked around the edge of the boundary,not caring that the demons may come back anytime soon.Somehow,something told her that they won't.Perhaps it was an instinct,a thought,heck,even an emotion,but it told her that they wont.Silence feel the thick air as she thought hard.

Why,How,What,Where,those questions that I do not have answers to.

How did they get into the boundary in the first place?Any creature human or demons in that matter won't be able to pass through the boundary had they had any evil intention of killing someone.The boundary would have took care of that.No,it must be something else.A huge power,maybe.But then where would they have gotten that much power?More importantly,why?

Lilia sigh as she leaned against a tree.And that flash of pain she had felt just now...was that her imagination?

No.It wasn't. A voice rose up inside her head.A voice unlike Shadow's.

More like her own voice,but yet harder and stronger than she had ever felt in someone's voice.

Who are you?Lilia questioned sharply in her mind.A laugh came in her mind.I am you,you are me.We are bounded together in so many ways,Lilia.

What?

......................................

-Unknown-

A twitch.So slight,but still there.A magic unlike no other.Had someone noticed it other than him,they would have thought of the man.But he is exiled beyond the forest,cursed to wandered forever for the unforgivable crime he had done.The magic was familiar yet strong at the same time.

A curious thought rose in his head.

Does she knows who it is?

Laughter threatened to bursted out in his throat.She didn't know! But as he felt the magic for a second time,he frowned.The magic was too powerful for her own good.No,this wouldn't do.

What had that 'man' done?

What foolish thing to not tell her.

But yet,he could not feel but be pitiful for 'him'.What 'him' and soon 'her' would be feeling,he does not knew.

No matter,I will use her.

Just a little longer now.

After all,patient was always one of my traits.

...............................

-Lilia-

What are you talking about?I have already bounded with Shadow,there is nothing left for me to bounded with! Lilia snapped.The voice merely snorted.

You do not know.It was a statement,not a question.

Know what? She was starting to get impatient.The voice said nothing.

My time is nearly up.

It was nice meeting you Lilia.Farewell.

Until next time then.

Wait!

But the voice was gone.And just then,the blinding pain came again.Except this time it was on her left hand.When Lilia looked at her hand,her eyes widened.

What is going on?

Now you all know more about the unknown man and 'her'! Stay tuned for the next chapter! (You're welcome about the cliffhanger *smirks*) *waved goodbye*