[S 1] (Chapter 9) USJ

We all head to the changing room and suit up, but I do the same thing as Iida and keep my helmet off and leave it in my locker, I'm still not fully used to that helmet, "I'm going to have to ask Uncle Zawa of I can borrow the helmet so I can get used to wearing it."

We get out and wait outside where the buses are, I wait next to our bus that'll take us to the facility while the others get here.

I then see Ashido running up to me, "Midoriya hey!" he waves.

I blush a little at her costume before waving back, "Hey Ashido."

She stops next to me and says, "I just wanted to say that you made the right choice choosing Iida and Tsu as deputy's, it was also really nice."

I smile, "Thanks."

I keep staring at her as I think, "Why is it so hard to think straight with her in that suit?!"

I blush a little which I think she notices, as she smirks and says, "What caught your eye Midoriya?~" she crosses her arms, underneath her bre-.... er chest, which pulls them up a bit.

I blush more as my eyes go wide, "W-what are you doing?"

She smirks, "I don't know, you tell me~" she takes a step forward.

I take a step back, "U-uh..."

"Midoriya."

I jump back, "AH!" I hit my head against the bus and I lurch forward, rubbing the back of my head, "Ow..."

Ashido starts laughing as Iida asks, "Are you alright Midoriya?"

I stand up, "Yeah, I'm fine, you just startled me. What's up?"

He pulls out a whistle, "Shall I call the rest of the class, everyone has arrived."

I nod, "Yeah, tell them to form two lines, each line taking one side of the bus." 

He nods, "Should they be organized by the student number?

I shrug, "I don't think it matters, just get them to line up."

I move to the side and cover my ears as Iida blows the whistle, "Gather 'round class 1A, we want everyone to form two neat lines to load the bus efficiently!" he whistles again.

I give him a thumbs up and hop into the bus, "You have perfect timing Iida, thank you."

After awhile everyone gets seated into the bus and we take off for the facility.

Asui then calls for me, "Hey Midoriya."

I turn to her, "Yeah, what is it Asui?"

She then says, "Just call me Tsu."

I nod, "Oh... okay."

Asui leans forward, a little off her seat as she look at me, "I just want to know how your power works, I mean... those robotic legs, the arm, the back spines, and not to mention your eye. They all seem to do different things, but I don't think you actually told us what it's called, right?"

I stiffen, "O-oh, I haven't? My bad, I guess it is true my Quirk is pretty unique, to be perfectly honest I don't know all that it can do, it's always changing and adapting. The name however is pretty basic, and pretty easy to understand if you think about it, it's actually pretty funny if you think abou-"

Kachan then laughs, "The nerd can't give a name to his quirk because he does-"

Mr. Aizawa then speaks up, "He doesn't have to have to tell you his Quirk Asui, and Bakugou, what did I say about belittling your peers?" he activates his Quirk and glares at Kacchan.