[S 2] (Chapter 6) The School Pool

It's been a week since the encounter with Shigaraki, I'm currently in my room doing push ups, clapping my hands after every push up.

I narrow my eyes, "I have to keep training, he could've killed me and I would've had no way to defend myself" suddenly, the door bell rings and I stop, looking up at my bedroom door, "Who was that?"

I get up from the ground and leave my room, head downstairs and open the door, seeing two guys from my class, Mineta and Kaminari, "Hey guys, what's up?"

Kaminari waves, "Hey Midoriya, we wanted to ask you-"

Mineta jumps up and interrupts him, "If you wanted to join us in the pool for training!"

I stay silent as I watch them, "I know what you're doing, okay, I'll play along." I smile, "Sure, I'll come, but I can't exactly swim..." I raise my right arm, showing off my prosthetic, "Remember?"

Mineta winces, "Oh, right."

I shrug, "But like I said, I'll come." I then make my best 'Aizawa smile' as I can as I add, "I'll also make sure you're actually training."

They both shiver and a small amount of pride swells in me, knowing I pulled it off.

I turn around and run to my room, "Let me get some stuff first, then I'll be right down!"

As I enter my room, I grab a duffel bag and grab my phone, smiling, I messaged to Iida that Kaminari and Mineta wants to do training in the pool, and to bring the other guys for join in. I snicker as I head down to the kitchen and pack some snacks, I hear a notification and check it, seeing that Iida and thanked me and was going to do just that.

I smiled mischievously, "Oh Kaminari, Mineta, did you really think I was going to make it easy for you?"

After that, I made my way back to the front door and smiled normally, "Alright, lets go."

They nodded hastily and we headed out, making our way to UA for 'training' as they put it. It didn't take long in my opinion, traffic was easier during summer break, so we made it there in no time.

We made our way to the teacher's lounge, I opened the door a bit and I knocked, "Hey there Uncle Zawa!"

He turns around to face me, "Hey there kid, what's up?"

I smile, "Oh these guys." I pull them into view of Uncle Zawa, "They were wondering if you accepted their request for the pool for training?"

He hums, then looks through the request forms, stopping at one of them, "What did you want to use it for again?"

Kaminari stutters, "T-training, sir."

Uncle Zawa looks over it again, then nods, "Alright, you have an hour, use it wisely."

Mineta nods, "We will sir, thank you!"

I smile, "We'll get out of your hair." and I drag them away to the changing rooms, "Now, you two will change while I head up to the roof where the pool is, so you'll see me up there." I walk away.

Walking up the stairs, I shake my head, "Idiots, did they really think I wouldn't see what they were planning on doing, they're so predictable." I look down, "Then again, I could try training my prosthetics to handle water better..." I shake my head, "No, it wouldn't work, my prosthetics would shut down before it can record the problem."

I sigh, "Wish I could swim again."

I open the door and see the girls playing volleyball, I smile and wave, "Hey girls!"

They all turn and see me, "Midoriya?"

Mina smirks, "Just couldn't resist me, huh?"

I roll my eyes, "No, that's not why I'm here unfortunately, I was convinced to come here... by Kaminari and Mineta for... 'training.'"