[S 2] (Chapter 7) Summer Camp Begins

A few days later, my class is all waiting outside for the buses that will take us to Summer Camp, Aizawa standing in front of us as he speaks his speech, "Now that you've all finished your first semester at UA High, it's time for your summer vacation to officially begin. However, don' think that these will be months of rest for you heroes in the making."

I smirk at Mina as Aizawa continues, "At this camp, we'll push you to go beyond your limits. You're aiming to become 'Plus Ultra.'"

We, as a class, all reply, "Yes sir!"

I smile, "I'm so excited, I can't wait for camp!"

She arcs an eyebrow, "Apparently, why are you so excited? We're going to camp that's only training."

I turn to her, still smiling, "Exactly, training, who doesn't like training?"

She deadpans, "Do you want me to answer that question?"

I stay silent, my smile slowly vanishing, "Nevermind."

She smiles, "Thought so."

I hang my head, "Ugh, am I the only one who likes training and school?"

She pats my back, "Other than Yaoyorozu? Yep, weirdos."

I smrik and snap my fingers, "Darn."

She giggles, making me snicker, "When is the bus arriving?" I ask, looking around.

"I heard some of class 1A is taking extra lessons! Does that mean they actually failed the final exams?!" we all look over and see Monoma talking at us, he gasps dramatically, "That must be so embarrassing, especially since class 1A is supposed to be so much better than my class! All of you must be wallowing in shame!"

Kendo then chops his neck, instantly knocking him out, but she catches him before he hits the ground, "Don't mind him." And starts dragging him away.

I blink a few times, "Something tells me this is a common occurrence." I shake my head and look over the class next to us, "So, I'm guessing you're all from class B then."

A girl with dark green hair and sharp teeth smirks at me, "It's nice to see you outside of the Sports Festival, I guess now we're not technically rivals."

Another girl with grey hair and eyes, one of them being covered by her hair nods in agreement. The buses drive in and stop in front of each class, the doors opening to allow students to board.

Kendo then announces to her classmates, "Time to get on the bus everyone!" dragging Monoma onto said bus.

Her class replies, "Okay!" and follows after her.

Mineta watches them board their bus, "The girls of class A and B." drooling, "It's like a buffet of bombshells!"

I deadpan and scoot a little closer to Mina as Kirishima mutters, "Dude, get yourself together, for real."

Mina leans into me, "Pervert."

I nod, "Yeah."

Iida then starts chopping the air, "Attention class A, our bus is here! Everyone line up in seating order!"

Mina whispers to me, "How about we ignore that seating order."

I arc an eyebrow and whisper back, "You want to get on Iida's bad side?"

She shrugs, "Why not."

I roll my eyes and smile, we all board the bus one at a time, Mina takes the window seat and I sit down next to her, waiting for the others to find a seat and sit down. Kacchan passes me and sends me a quick glare before walking past, I sigh in disapproval.