[S 1] (Chapter 15) Willpower & Living Dynamite

Tetsutetsu roars out a battle cry as he runs at Krishima, while Kirishima himself does the same, Ashido then says, "I'm kinda intersted in how this match could end."

I turn to her and ask, "Oh, why's that?"

She looks at me, "I mean, look at them!" motioning a hand towards the fight as they both activate their Quirks, the 1B hero student becoming steel while Kirishima's skin hardens, they both reach each other and throw a punch, their fists colliding into each other.

Ashido continues, "They're like the exact same person, it's going to be hard to find a winner in this fight."

I nod, "Yeah, they both have a Body Hardening Quirk, and from the looks of it, they also have similar personalities."

The two fighters throw a right hook at each other, which they both catch form their opponent and start pushing each other, trying to throw the other down.

I watch closely, "So the only real test to seeing who is the strongest, is through sheer willpower to keep fighting, whoever has more will win."

Ashido then groans, "Then this is going to be a long fight, punch to punch, kick to kick, they're just going to match each other until the other is down, and Kirishima doesn't give up easy."

Kirishima throws a right cross through Tetsutetsu's face, the recieving student glares at Kirishima, "IS that all, I thought you were tough!" he throws a right cross through Kirishima's face, the red head glares back and readies a punch, "Funny, I heard the same thing about you!"

I sigh, "Yeah, and something tells me that Tetsutetsu doesn't give up easy either."

Ashido shakes her head, "This fight will never end, will it?"

I narrow my eyes, "I wouldn't so sure."

Krishima performs an uppercut to Tetsutetsu as said student predicted poorly trying to block with crossed arms, Kirishima holds his left arm with his right trying to bock an attack but Tetsutetsu punches through it, hitting him across the face. The two trade blows with crosses, hooks, sucker punches, uppercuts, you name it.

Ahsido looks at me, "What do you mean?"

I narrow my eyes and see Tetsutetsu's steel crack while flakes of hardened skin breaks off from Kirishima, I then say, "They're hitting a limit, they're not going to last much longe-"

They then hit each other with a solid right cross, knocking each other out cold. There's dead silence throughout the entire stadium as everyone watches the two knocked out students with very similar personalities and Quirks.

I then say without skipping a beat, "Like I said, I think they're done."

Ashido snickers a bit before breaking out into hysterics, I slowly join her as Shouji chuckles under his breath, Midnight calls the match, "Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu and Eijirou Kirishima are both knocked out, we'll revisit this match up after they've recovered, possibly over arm wrestling!"

I'm chuckling a little as I try to stop laughing, "Welp... I think i-heheh-it's time for the hardcore fight."

Ashido agrees, "Yeah, Ochako Uraraka vs Katsuki Bakugou, this will be brutal.

I take a deep breath, "Yeah, let's hope for the best I guess."

Ashido nods with a hum. Robots with Stretchers take Krishima and Tetsutetsu away to the medical center as Present Mic announces again, "Now for the final match for the first round of the tournament. Katsuki Bakugou vs Ochako Uraraka. One is a bombing egend while the other his a master over gravity!"

The two of them walk up onto the arena staring each other down, then Kacchan speaks up, "Alright, this is what's going to happen Pink Cheeks."

Uraraka looks offended as she repeats, "Pink Cheeks?!"