[S 1] (Chapter 26) The Truth

I make it to class the next day and open the door to the classroom, everyone sees me enter and yell, "MIDORIYA!!!"

Which makes me jump, "Ah!!"

They all run up to me, then Sero says, "We all saw the news!"

Uraraka says, "You were everywhere!"

Kaminari asks, "You okay?!"

Hagakure joins in, "It must've been terrifying!"

Mineta then shakingly points at me as he says, "That must've been the most intense fight ever!"

I look between everyone that's standing in front of me, not knowing what to say, when Kirishima cuts in, getting between me and everyone, "Guys, back up, let him speak!"

They all look at Kirishima, then to me, who's sweating profusely and extremally nervous, they all back up and chuckle nervously, "Sorry..."

I pat Kirishima's shoulder, "Thank you Kirishima." he gives me a thumbs up and walks away.

I look back to everyone who were crowding me and said, "I'm okay, yes it was a tough fight, and I will never do something like that again."

All Might then opens the door behind me, "Hello students!"

We all go to our seats and reply, "Hello All Might!"

All Might then explains the plan for today, "For today's class, we'll be doing something new!" he reveals our cases from the wall, "Put those on and meet me at Field Gamma!" then leaves the classroom.

Timeskip

All Might then explains the rules, "Alright, here's what's going to happen, I'm going to head deep into this place, it's filled with factories to form an intricate labyrinth. Your job is to get to me as fast as you can, whoever gets to me the fastest wins."

Iida raises a hand, "Sir, if this is rescue training, shouldn't we be at the USJ?"

All Might replies, "The USJ is meant for emergency rescue, but like I said this is a race, you will ne split into teams and each of you within said teams will race against each other to get to me first, got it?"

We reply, "Yes sir!"

The first team called up, that being; Mina, Ojiro, Iida, Sero, and myself. We all get split up far away from each other, but of equal distance to All Might's location.

I stretch as I think of a way to get to All Might, "Ok, think this through, you can't take a straight shot to All Might with Burn White, you'll just overheat and fall, and grapple is too slow for someone like Sero... my best bet is too use Jet Ricochet, it'll keep my speed up, and I won't have to use too high a Burn, I have to use it."

I start to hear the countdown, so I get ready, "Stay focused, stay focused and strong, then you'll win!"

An alarm blares and I blast off with Brun Blue, cooling to Burn Orange after ricocheting off a wall, "Show off what you can do!"

I start to speed up after every bounce off a wall, going faster and faster. I see Sero in the distance and I smirk, "I 've built up enough speed to say hi." I then slam myself into a wall and constrict myself, then launch myself with a temporary boost with Burn Blue and zoom right past him.

I turn around in the air and say, "Hi Sero!" giving him a salute before grappling the corner of a building and jetting off, bouncing off the walls of the buildings again.

I smirk under my helmet, "This is working out better than expected!"

I then grapple an opposing corner from a building and swing around a dead-end, using my thrusters to speed up, "No, remember what Usagiyama said, just stay focused, and you're golden!"