[S 2] (Chapter 5) The Mall

I walk into class, only to see Kaminari and Kirishima crying their eyes, "Make sure to tell us all about Summer Camp!"

I close the door and walk up to Mina as Uraraka and Tsu try to calm them down, "What is happening?"

She shrugs, "No idea, I think it's about failing the Mid-Term? I wasn't playing attention much." She perks up, "Speaking of, do you think he'd keep them from going to the Summer Camp because they failed the Practical?"

I shrug, "Maybe, it really depends on how well they did for the Written Test." I look at Kaminari and Kirishima, "Of course he wouldn't, the camp is meant to help us improve, those who failed need it more than those who passed."

Kaminari exclaims, "There's no way we're going to summer camp, Aizawa said that those who fail don't go to summer camp! We're ruined!!! There's going to be no last minute twist this time!"

Tsu responds, "You need to chill out Kaminari." *Ribbit*

Sero then joins in, putting a hand on Kaminari's shoulder, "Besides, I didn't do anything during the exam, so I might as well have failed, we only won thanks to Mineta."

I spot Mineta listening in from his desk, smiling to himself, I sigh and shake my head, "This will only worsen his tendencies."

Jiro adds onto Sero's statement, "Yeah, you definitely could've done better, that's for sure."

Bored of the conversation, I look at my radar, only to see a sector behind us to the right glowing green, and glowing brighter, my eyes widen, "Everyone sit down, Aizawa's coming!"

Everyone does exactly that and we all sit down at our desks just as he opens the door to the classroom, "Good morning..." he says dryly.

He then starts his little speech, "As you may have been wondering, some of you failed the exam, and those are: Denki Kaminari, Eijirou Kirishima, Rikidou Satou, and Hanta Sero."

Sero groans, "Aw man." Facepalms before adding, "I knew it, I didn't do nearly enough to pass."

Aizawa then narrows his eyes as he looks over the class, "And in regards to the summer camp..." he looks down as I wait for him to reveal it.

He looks back up with his iconic smile, "Everyone's going!"

Everyone who failed then squeeze their eyes shut and freeze up in relief (Don't know how that works), as Aizawa explains, "This summer camp is meant for improving your skills, those who failed need it even more so. We were never going to separate you."

I then notice Iida tightening his fists as he mutters something to himself, then he stands up with a hand in the air as he calls out, "Mr. Aizawa, this has been the second time you lied to us, aren't you afraid we're going to lose faith in you?!"

Uraraka looks at Iida with a small amount of concern on her face, "A little blunt there, Iida."

Aizawa glances at him, "Good point, I'll think about it."

He then stares down the whole class, "However, failure is failure."

Those who failed their practical gulp in nervousness as Aizawa continues, "You'll be given extra work to do at the summer camp, and it'll be far worse that what you'd get at summer school. Now, we'll have all the stuff you need at the camp, so there's no need for you to bring anything to the camp." he looks us over one last time, "So have fun on your break, because it'll end at summer camp... Goodbye." then leaves the room.

We all stay silent as we wait for anything else to happen, then the four losers then all yell in unison, "WE'RE GOING TO SUMMER CAMP!!!"

I smirk a little, "That's good and all, but you did hear him, right? You're going to have a much harder time at the camp because you failed, and this summer camp isn't for fun, it's training."