[S 1] (Chapter 21) Hero Names & Agencies

It's Friday, the two days after the First Year's Sports festival, and I'm headed back to school on sky train, but while I was on it, some people started to recognize me.

I'm currently looking over the footage from the Sports Festival as I look out the window, then someone taps my shoulder and says, "Hey, are you Izuku Midoriya?"

I pause the footage and look back seeing a man in a business suit give me a smile, "You were awesome." he gives me a smile, "I was rooting for you, congratulation on winning the festival."

Some people heard him and looked over, seeing that I was there and starting praising and congratulating me for winning.

I'm so unused to people recognizing me, let alone praising me that I was just staying quiet as they kept praising me, then they all said at once, "Keep it up, hero!"

I chuckle nervously and reply, "Uh, thanks." the train arrives at my stop so I quickly leave and walk to UA.

I'm walking along the UA wall as I hold an umbrella to protect myself form the rain, when I then hear Iida running behind me, so I look back and wave, "Hey Iida, how are you?"

Iida keeps running, "Fine, now what are you doing? We're late."

I tilt my head in confusion as he passes me, I ask, "What do you mean? School doesn't start for another 10 mins."

Iida replies, "Students should arrive 30 mins before class..." he dashes off a little faster, "Don't you think?"

I run after him, keeping pace as I'm using my back's thrusters for a little more speed, "I guess."

We get inside and put our stuff away into our lockers, I then turn to Iida and ask, "Hey Iida, how's your-?"

Iida answers immediately, interrupting me, "If it's about my brother you don't have to worry..." he turns back to face me with a small smile, "...everything will be fine."

He walks away while I watch him, shaking the water off my umbrella, "I don't like how he said that."

Timeskip

The class has all arrived finally, while I'm resting my head on my on my desk, eventually Mina walks up and says, "Hey sleepyhead, wake up!"

I smile a little, "I'm awake Mina, just resting my head."

She smirks teasingly as she asks, "Did you not take a break like Aizawa said... again?" 

I press my mouth into a thin line and stay silent for a second or two, before answering, "No."

She chuckles and shakes her head, "Izuku..."

I groan and lift my head up to look at her, "I can't help it, I'm used to training, I've been doing it for 12 years straight!"

I raises her hands in front of her, "I know I know, I'm just teasing you."

I sigh, "Do you have to do tha-?"

"Yes." She answers.

Aizawa then walks into the classroom, "Silence class!"

Everyone immediately goes to their seats and go quiet, he walks over to the front desk, "Morning."

He turns to face us as he says, "Now that you've all rested up from the festival, I have an important assignment for you all regarding Hero Informatics."

The class mostly gets worried, excpet me and a few others, then he says, "It's time to pick your Hero identities."

The whole class starts cheering, "Alright!"