🔞 Dazed 🔞

Third Person POV

Zhan flipped Yibo and positioned him to lay on his stomach.

Zhan took his position again in between Yibo's legs, pushing his fully erected cock inside Yibo's butt hole roughly. Yibo then again screaming loudly and enjoying the pleasure he received.

Drawing his hips back at a fast pace while his hands clawed themselves against the younger's calf, Zhan thrusted his balls deep inside Yibo's red rim that swallowed the older's cock hole.

"AH!" Yibo screamed in ecstasy. His eyes shut close and drops of saliva slid from his swollen red and wet lips down to his chin, his hands gripped on the bed sheets of his bed to hold in the pain of being hard fucked by the man on top of him.

He felt the tight grip of Zhan's nails clawed on his now pink marked calf and the best part of it all at the moment was how much he was enjoying himself, but soon the waves of regret will consume his mind.

"Do you like it, Angel? Nnngh. Being fucked hard like this? Argh.. ." Zhan growled as he continued drawing back his hips until only his precum filled red tip stayed inside and thrusting hard against the younger's hole until his balls harshly collided with Yibo's swollen ass producing harsh loud wet slaps resound in the heated bedroom.

The few drops of sweat that had already formed in both male bodies mixed once they fell onto the bedsheets. It was hard for the journalist, he felt his inside walls stretch and rip open, the feeling was pleasurable yet it was awfully painful.

" Agh.. Nhgg.." Yibo's moans got stuck in his throat, he couldn't muster a coherent sentence to answer Zhan's question, he was too unfocused by everything he received.

At those actions, the younger growled as moan and fastened his thrust. His right hand gripping onto Yibo's calf lost it's hold and directly slapped the younger's butt cheeks with force, leaving a red mark with his fingers imprinted on it.
"AHHH!! Y-YES- AH!"

The journalist could answer by the harsh slap, the pain gathered in the inflicted area but it was blocked by the constant pleasurable waves his rear end, prostate and shaft were receiving.

Yibo felt the sudden rush of his cock twitching intensely followed by the waves of white semen rushing to leave his red tip. " I-I'm cu- AH!.. My King.. ANnGH!"

The journalist's back arched at the intense climax coursing through his body, legs tremble without control, his eyes rolled to the back of his head and hiis lips parted to release that loud yet beautiful melodic moan with his warm breath against the King's lips.

" Yibo.. Uhhmm.." Zhan moaned at the clenching of Yibo's walls around his cock. Long strips of white cum escaped the swollen red tip of the journalist's shaft and landed on his abdomen as he continued moaning still feeling his pleasurable climax added by the King's thrusts, low groans and moans of his name.

" Ngh! Aaah!" Yibo moaned loudly, Zhan had him pinned in the middle of the bed with his body weight while in between his legs abusing his legs , abusing his tight hole that was filled with King Xiao's own cum, to his sexual frenzy being released as he fucked him mercilessly without stopping.

Zhan had already cum twice filling Yibo's hole up but he has insatiable sexual urges it's why he would almost always bring to his bed 2 or 3 women after he was done with one he would fuck the other but now in just a short time he has been fucking the younger. His already addicted to the good feeling on his dick.

"Angel,my desire for you is burning my body! I can't stop the feeling, it is too good! " King Xiao said breathlessly on Yibo's lips, his dick squelching around his own cum as he abused it non stop.