🔞 Reasons 🔞

Third Person POV

Zhan continued his assault on Yibo's hole Until the younger lost his strength in his thighs. He trembles from the sensation that Zhan's tongue brought to him. Zhan gripped Yibo's thighs and licked his hole harder.. faster.

Zhan couldn't count how many times Yibo orgasmed. He just know everytime that he cum. Yibo would tweak his hair, shoved his head in his tight hole. Which he loves nonetheless..

"Uhmmm..." Yibo groaned. He's spent, Zhan knows that. But he doesn't stop pleasuring the younger.

He never stops licking and lapping his hole, tasting his juices. It tasted so good in his mouth.

" T-That's enough." Yibo pushed his head away from its hole. " I-I can't take it anymore. P-Please, Zhan-Ohhh! Please, I c-can't take it anymore."

He looked up at the young man and smiled at him. "You don't want it anymore? But I still want more."

Yibo chases his breathing while his hands clutching on the bedsheets. "My thighs are shaking. I can't take it anymore."

He knelt in front of his spread legs and ran his hand over the young man's wet pink alluring hole,causing Yibo to flinch.

" Ohhh.." Yibo moaned while tightly clinging to the bedsheet.

He tenderly held the young man by the waist Then gently inserted his manhood into his hole as he penetrated his hole, he sucked his little beads on his mouth.

Zhan thrust in and deep. When he is finally inside Yibo's tight heat. He started thrusting in and out inside the tight hole of the younger that always made him crazy and wanting to abuse it more.

"Aahh!" Yibo moaned in pleasure. The journalist hugged him even tighter and hugged his thighs around the older's waist. "More, My King!"

Zhan keeps on thrusting in and out as he trails his kisses from his chest up to his chin. His kisses landed on his sweet plump luscious lips of the younger lad and passionately kissed the younger.

His every thrust went even more faster and the moans and groans that came out of their mouths got louder and louder. He felt Yibo's claw dig into his back as he jolt.

"Aah! Aah! Fuck!" Yibo met his every thrusts. " Aahh! Aah! Shit! I'm cumming, Zhan!!"

The older flipped the younger, making him laid on his stomach.

His thrust becomes desperate and aggressive. His manhood rammed in and out in a faster pace inside the younger and when he felt Yibo's embrace tighten, he knew that he would see Yibo cumming again, with just a few thrusts. .

"AH!" Yibo couldn't help but scream when the dominant thrusted on his prostate again and his thoughts clouded with chasing the climax already developing inside him. And after three thrusts, Yibo convulsed as he climaxed

A slap against his marked butt cheek forced the loud painful moan from the younger's throat and his thighs began to shake from all the pleasure mixed pain that his body kept acquiring.

The King drew his hips back only and harshly thrust them once again against the journalist's bottom.

"Z-Zhan... Please... K-Kiss me..." The journalist whimpered and the King's hips slowed down until he was only grinding his length inside the journalist.

Zhan leaned down to press his lips against Yibo. Feeling the smooth and wet surface.

The King playfully bit the journalist's bottom lip and then they began to rub the tips of their wet tongues just past their lips.