🔞 Part of Me 🔞

Third Person POV

When Zhan entered the hall of the Halloween Ball, He breathed a sigh of relief. He had been contemplating what to wear. He settled on a black tuxedo and thank God he did. It doesn't look like a Halloween Ball.

Women are wearing dresses and men are wearing tuxedos and some royal clothes.

This is the weirdest Halloween party ever.

He immediately went to the bar there and ordered whiskey. The bartender gives him his order and he drinks it, bottoms up.

He looked around the entire area where the Halloween party was being held. Just one look and you can tell that everyone comes from rich families and can be called blue-bloods.

Fuck his boss! How can he know who the prince is? He doesn't even know who's the King. He didn't research because he was in a fucking hurry to get here.

He took out his phone and asked Mr. Google if he knows King Lin Yi and fortunately, the two know each other. But he didn't see a picture of the King's son. Fuck!

The loud voice of the herald dragged him from his reverie.

"Announcing the arrival of Lord Liu Haikuan of Florence and his Highness Wang Yibo-"

Zhan was beyond shocked he never heard the rest.

Lord Haikuan? Yibo is with him? What the fuck is the meaning of this?

It was like cold water was poured on him when he saw Yibo enter the Halloween ball with Haikuan.

He can feel himself getting paler. His chinky eyes were wide with shock and disbelief. He knew it all along. Yibo is not just an ordinary journalist. He is more than that.

Haikuan is a freaking Lord of Florence! Fuck! And Yibo is going to marry him? Fuck! Zhan's fist clenched and his foot seemed to have a mind of its own as he walked closer to Yibo. But before He could get close to them, many people were running to approach him. They recognized him. He scoffed, Great! He quickly evaded his spot. Before he caught all the people's attention inside the event hall.

He managed to catch a glimpse of the town folkes ran towards the two.
And fuck! They are congratulating them for their engagement and for the fucking upcoming wedding! And to top it off, Yibo is smiling at every congratulations... and he seems very happy while he felt like shit for a fucking week!

He cannot bear it anymore. He felt like his heart had been ripped apart multiple times. He walked back, headed towards the mansion balcony.

He needs fresh air.

Yibo wanted to run away from these people's fake congratulations. He knew that the smiles on their lips were fake. Purely plastic and pretentious. They are just nice to him because he will be the future Duchess of Florence.

"Are you okay?" Haikuan asked him in a whisper.

He turned and hugged the young man. "I need space. Lots of air. Can't breathe."

Haikuan secured him with his arms snaking around his waist and then pulled him towards the mansion balcony while saying 'excuse us' as they passed the plastic people surrounding them.

Minutes later fresh air kissed his face. He closed his eyes and felt Haikuan lean him against the balcony railing.

"Kuan."

He smiled tenderly at him as he caressed his cheek. The man was obviously comforting him. "Are you alright? Should I get you a drink, sweetheart? Food? Anything?"

"Thank you for saving me there." He hugged Haikuan and kissed him on the cheek. "Water will do, honey."

"Okay. Stay here, I'll be right back." Haikuan kissed his cheek before leaving him alone on the balcony.